Social ♕Rules of Engagement for the Wall♕

Would you approve of Trump using emergency powers to build his wall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's losing momentum. It's only gone up 900k in the past few days. Could be the holiday effect though.
I wonder what kind of sad, pathetic person would donate money during the Holiday season for a fucking border wall. I already knew Trump could play his base like a fiddle but I didn't think they'd play themselves this hard.

I wonder what kind of sad, pathetic person would donate money during the Holiday season for a fucking border wall. I already knew Trump could play his base like a fiddle but I didn't think they'd play themselves this hard.

probably people who care about the security of their country. maybe those who read about the murder of a police officer on Christmas day by an illegal.

probably people who care about the security of their country. maybe those who read about the murder of a police officer on Christmas day by an illegal.

It’s a good job it’s only illegals carrying out all the shootings in America.

Nah mate.

Build the wall and it’ll stop all the shootings.

We can't deport our domestic criminals. We can, however, deport illegal alien criminals (or prevent them from entering the country at all with proper vetting). Your point that we have also have domestic criminals is irrelevant. Why would we want to add to our home grown criminal contingent by importing a foreign one? Worry about your own shithole country, dude.

We can't deport our domestic criminals. We can, however, deport illegal alien criminals (or prevent them from entering the country at all with proper vetting). Your point that we have also have domestic criminals is irrelevant. Why would we want to add to our home grown criminal contingent by importing a foreign one? Worry about your own shithole country, dude.

Dry your eyes mate <Lmaoo>

Dry your eyes mate <Lmaoo>
Dry yours. It is a tough reality when you realize you lack the cognitive skills to make any good arguments for your left-wing causes. I will gladly drop these people on your front lawn and you can cover the expenses instead.

1.8% of the way to funding <25% of the wall

This exercise in futility is embarrassing

How do you embed a GoFundMe page?

https://www.gofundme.com/support-tunnels-under-trumps-wall

T Rigo Torres Business ARCADIA, FL To the thousands of people raising money for a wall...... I’m raising money to supply tunnel builders with shovels...... I’m sure we won’t need the $150,000,000 but In all reality who gives a shit..... let’s see how much I can raise.... actually I’d donate to ACLU The American Civil Liberties Union which is focused on defending the rights of immigrant families and says it "won't stop fighting until families are reunited." The organization already has raised over $1 million, thanks in part to donations from celebrities like musician John Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen. Let’s help these kids and parents be together and spend time with family, and not in detention centers....

Dry yours. It is a tough reality when you realize you lack the cognitive skills to make any good arguments for your left-wing causes. I will gladly drop these people on your front lawn and you can cover the expenses instead.

What time should I expect them?

The creator of the page claims he and his family have received death threats:

The tolerant left strikes again. Think about that, a wounded veteran receiving death threats from leftists because he started a gofundme to help secure our southern border. That's insane.

Side note, I can't believe that Jimmy Kimmel was once a host of The Man Show. My, how times have changed.

How do you embed a GoFundMe page?

https://www.gofundme.com/support-tunnels-under-trumps-wall

T Rigo Torres Business ARCADIA, FL To the thousands of people raising money for a wall...... I’m raising money to supply tunnel builders with shovels...... I’m sure we won’t need the $150,000,000 but In all reality who gives a shit..... let’s see how much I can raise.... actually I’d donate to ACLU The American Civil Liberties Union which is focused on defending the rights of immigrant families and says it "won't stop fighting until families are reunited." The organization already has raised over $1 million, thanks in part to donations from celebrities like musician John Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen. Let’s help these kids and parents be together and spend time with family, and not in detention centers....

Raising money to assist tunnel builders? Seems traitorous.

Locking me and my fellow citizens in via wall is traitorous

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back