Social ♕Rules of Engagement for the Wall♕

Would you approve of Trump using emergency powers to build his wall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures of injuries I could post on here from people falling off the fence.

Ever seen a "de-gloving"?
Yep. Pretty horrific to see up close, and the pain can be very tough to manage.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

If people are serious about building a wall, it should be chain link fence, with 50 yards of live mined area, met by another chain link fence on the other side. It should be marked in every language known to man, and with pictures indicating it is a live mined area.

The critics of fences are right, 10 foot fences are a great business opportunity for 11 foot ladders. You can not climb over a live mined area, and you can't tunnel under it.

I do not support this for a very simple reason that some might find strange. Fences are two way roads, they keep people out, but they can also keep people in.

This may seem fine and dandy now, but time is a funny thing, in that the world changes with it's passage, and what sounds strange today, may not sound so strange 50-100 years from now.

1984 was written as a piece of fiction if I remember correctly, and it seems like anything but fiction today.
Why put chain link fence before the live mined areas? how would they able to walk on those mines?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/...deported-8-times-hit-and-run-suspect-kentucky

With news of yet another illegal (criminal) committing a heinous crime against American innocents it's time we actually get some discussion here my fellow War Roomers on how to setup this wall in detail.

How realistic is this wall going to be? Well, we certainly don't want to fail like the Chinese did without keeping the Mongols out.

Will it be anywhere this size?:
maxresdefault.jpg

No, however, it will need to be something tall enough to prevent scaling, with some type of deterrent at the top that isn't just regular barb wire people can throw their jackets over and climb over. Now, let's say you make the wall very tall, you then ask yourself, well, who the fuck cares if they climb it? Good luck with the fall. So there is that very simple point--and while on the subject people will attempt this despite going against the laws of gravity. Ok maybe there are some legit wall/rock climbers with scaling gear who could do it, but it's rare and possibly moot if you keep reading.

So lets say the wall is super connected with concrete barriers, extremely tall, what's next? Technology. Sensors, cameras, lights. B-b-but Palis what if they shoot the cameras, blow a hole through the wall and destroy the lights? Well then, let's go to the RoE section of the Wall that involves destruction of United States government property and possible illegal breach of the wall.

1. You shoot at the wall, you damage the wall, you are then subject to lawful termination, it does not matter if you are on Mexico's side. What is Mexico going to do? Get Panama, Guatemala and Argentina and come kick our asses? Enough pussy shit.
  2. The wall is not an entry point, the giant barrier will have been built some yards back to prevent loitering, thus standing in proximity of the wall is a violation. You will then be warned a fair amount of times and then shot at with non-lethal force should you not comply. It will not be fun.
  3. The entry point are the U.S. checkpoints, the wall is not, like stated in #2. More manpower at the checkpoints is needed for more frequent background checks. Possible opening up of another checkpoint at the California/Mexico border to alleviate the stress of more thorough checks of people under suspicion of being illegals. In the case of a detention the law must be respected however, such as in the Supreme Court ruling of Martinez to keep interrogations brief thus only keeping the person to conduct a "minimal" at best investigation. Fair enough, so let's get people in the system to make the process brief and show a status report of the individual.
  4. More agents. Drones. More jobs.
More has to be done than just a wall though folks. Allowing illegals to work and not do anything about it is huge. Allowing them to use social programs, buy houses etc is what is really making it hard. It's an enabling system by the left. I'm not saying everyone on the left doesn't give a shit, but the outright laughable exposure of certain candidates pretty much using certain groups for votes with "promises" is the real joke.

Thoughts from others would be greatly appreciated.

What happens to those ranchers who do not want a wall? Remember, Republicans, properly, support private property rights. Also how will you provide access to the river/water for livestock and wildlife. Since some people live close to the river will they be on the "Mexican" side of the wall? Will they have to drive hundreds of miles to an entry point to go the grocery store? Or is the answer "Fuck the ranchers and private property rights?"

What happens to those ranchers who do not want a wall? Remember, Republicans, properly, support private property rights. Also how will you provide access to the river/water for livestock and wildlife. Since some people live close to the river will they be on the "Mexican" side of the wall? Will they have to drive hundreds of miles to an entry point to go the grocery store? Or is the answer "Fuck the ranchers and private property rights?"
I would say a tremendous man made effort is to be made to change the layout of the river and guide the river so that it is predominately inside our wall, thus solving a issue for our ranchers and keeping them safe rapists and pillagers from down south

You mean you want border agent to shot people that damage the wall or also those who get somehow pass it?

I think it would be difficult to find people that are ok shooting at those people. Many of them are minors, woman or families. I think the hardcore criminals are a minority.
I also think support for the wall or hard border control would significantly drop if pictures of dead people show up.
Doesn't matter what those people did but I don't think the public would be ok with people being killed at the border.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/...deported-8-times-hit-and-run-suspect-kentucky

With news of yet another illegal (criminal) committing a heinous crime against American innocents it's time we actually get some discussion here my fellow War Roomers on how to setup this wall in detail.

How realistic is this wall going to be? Well, we certainly don't want to fail like the Chinese did without keeping the Mongols out.

Will it be anywhere this size?:
maxresdefault.jpg

No, however, it will need to be something tall enough to prevent scaling, with some type of deterrent at the top that isn't just regular barb wire people can throw their jackets over and climb over. Now, let's say you make the wall very tall, you then ask yourself, well, who the fuck cares if they climb it? Good luck with the fall. So there is that very simple point--and while on the subject people will attempt this despite going against the laws of gravity. Ok maybe there are some legit wall/rock climbers with scaling gear who could do it, but it's rare and possibly moot if you keep reading.

So lets say the wall is super connected with concrete barriers, extremely tall, what's next? Technology. Sensors, cameras, lights. B-b-but Palis what if they shoot the cameras, blow a hole through the wall and destroy the lights? Well then, let's go to the RoE section of the Wall that involves destruction of United States government property and possible illegal breach of the wall.

1. You shoot at the wall, you damage the wall, you are then subject to lawful termination, it does not matter if you are on Mexico's side. What is Mexico going to do? Get Panama, Guatemala and Argentina and come kick our asses? Enough pussy shit.
  2. The wall is not an entry point, the giant barrier will have been built some yards back to prevent loitering, thus standing in proximity of the wall is a violation. You will then be warned a fair amount of times and then shot at with non-lethal force should you not comply. It will not be fun.
  3. The entry point are the U.S. checkpoints, the wall is not, like stated in #2. More manpower at the checkpoints is needed for more frequent background checks. Possible opening up of another checkpoint at the California/Mexico border to alleviate the stress of more thorough checks of people under suspicion of being illegals. In the case of a detention the law must be respected however, such as in the Supreme Court ruling of Martinez to keep interrogations brief thus only keeping the person to conduct a "minimal" at best investigation. Fair enough, so let's get people in the system to make the process brief and show a status report of the individual.
  4. More agents. Drones. More jobs.
More has to be done than just a wall though folks. Allowing illegals to work and not do anything about it is huge. Allowing them to use social programs, buy houses etc is what is really making it hard. It's an enabling system by the left. I'm not saying everyone on the left doesn't give a shit, but the outright laughable exposure of certain candidates pretty much using certain groups for votes with "promises" is the real joke.

Thoughts from others would be greatly appreciated.

Remember when East Germany built that wall and shot anyone going over it? That was awesome! Remember when Reagan gave that speech at the Brandenburg Gate and said "Mr. Gorbachev, build this wall higher!"

You mean you want border agent to shot people that damage the wall or also those who get somehow pass it?

I think it would be difficult to find people that are ok shooting at those people. Many of them are minors, woman or families. I think the hardcore criminals are a minority.
I also think support for the wall or hard border control would significantly drop if pictures of dead people show up.
Doesn't matter what those people did but I don't think the public would be ok with people being killed at the border.
I highly doubt women and children are going to be damaging a wall. With signs posted everywhere and hopefully the Mexican government gives it's people a true warning of the hostility of the wall (because Mexico really truly cares about it's people) I think there will be very little causalities. Some will try though. Some will dig underneath, etc.

The whole women and children thing is moot unless you're saying Mexican men are going to use their women as meatshields ala ISIS/Al Qaeda?

If people are serious about building a wall, it should be chain link fence, with 50 yards of live mined area, met by another chain link fence on the other side. It should be marked in every language known to man, and with pictures indicating it is a live mined area.

The critics of fences are right, 10 foot fences are a great business opportunity for 11 foot ladders. You can not climb over a live mined area, and you can't tunnel under it.

I do not support this for a very simple reason that some might find strange. Fences are two way roads, they keep people out, but they can also keep people in.

This may seem fine and dandy now, but time is a funny thing, in that the world changes with it's passage, and what sounds strange today, may not sound so strange 50-100 years from now.

1984 was written as a piece of fiction if I remember correctly, and it seems like anything but fiction today.
I believe near the end of animal farm they were planning on constructing a wall to keep animals from leaving since they needed the labor

You don't need a wall.

You need two fences 500 feet inside the boarder.

Each 18 foot high with razor wire on top.

You have the fences about 20 foot apart and fill the space between with razor wire and pepper gas trips.

OP, how do any of your plans hamper tunnels under the wall, or swimming around the wall?

I would say a tremendous man made effort is to be made to change the layout of the river and guide the river so that it is predominately inside our wall, thus solving a issue for our ranchers and keeping them safe rapists and pillagers from down south

LoL

will we have a Night's Watch & a Lord Commander running shit?

Trump's "Great Bigly Wall"

=

th

<209Bitch>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back