♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, TS got burnt

It's very important that the settlement continues.
Actually it should be expanded.

All the war loving neo cons will be back in full force with trump being in office

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

Good job Obummer, you just weakened your legacy further screwing Israel with the pathetic UN trying to bully Israeli settlements.

But it's ok, our new Commander in Chief had this to say:

So in essence--and you can read the full article--Obama looks to weaken our ally in his final act as President. What a guy. I can't wait til we pull funding from the UN and tell them to fuck off. United Nations my ass.

@Dr J @Arkain2K @sodapopinski @Deffid @RhinoRush @Hans Gruber @ens189 @Rex Kwon Do @Prime Ang @The Diplomat @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @M3t4tr0n @Jack V Savage @JosephDredd @silus_2000 @JDragon

The US should have joined the other nations in condemning Israeli settlement expansion. Israel does not want peace, they want to totally annex all of the West Bank . They just delay delay and keep lying about wanting peace.

It is high time the US stopped being Israel's lapdog. Chuck Shumer and Blumenthal have shown their true colors, that they are fake liberals, they only care about liberalism when it is comes to gentile Whites but when it comes to Israel, they are ethnic nationalists.

If Obama's true colors are that he is not a puppet for Israel and will not defend their defenseless settlement expansions, then I am glad he showed them. Israel is our ally, and will still be our ally tomorrow. But we shouldn't just support whatever heinous thing they do. The UN was in the right here, even if the resolution has no teeth to it.

Trump's true color is obviously orange. But it's nice to know that he will have Bibi's hand inserted up his ass to tell him what to say regardless of the subject.

I don't get it, is he Russia's puppet or israels? Because they are NOT friends

My fear is we have another reign of destruction the likes of Reagan and Nixon.

A lot of these people just love going to war and if there is not a clear cut enemy they will create one. This has been Americas foreign policy for the most part since ww2

I don't get it, is he Russia's puppet or israels? Because they are NOT friends
I think it probably depends on who has his hand up his butt at any given moment. He is constantly inconsistent.

So you're a big Saudi Arabia fan, too, I guess.
Not at all. How in the hell does that make me a fan of Saudi Arabia? Whatever goes on behind close doors with our Govt. and Saudi Arabia is something that needs to be exposed because I absolutely despise them.

Weird comment Anung. It's like saying white guilt is caused by Vietnam @KONG-D'SNT-TAP

{<huh}

A lot of these people just love going to war and if there is not a clear cut enemy they will create one. This has been Americas foreign policy for the most part since ww2

Lol at calling reagans presidency a reign of destruction

This is one area that Reagan wasn't as bad as bad as most. I would take his war mongering record over both Bushes, Clinton, and Obama.

The US should have joined the other nations in condemning Israeli settlement expansion. Israel does not want peace, they want to totally annex all of the West Bank . They just delay delay and keep lying about wanting peace.

It is high time the US stopped being Israel's lapdog. Chuck Shumer and Blumenthal have shown their true colors, that they are fake liberals, they only care about liberalism when it is comes to gentile Whites but when it comes to Israel, they are ethnic nationalists.
It's not about being a lapdog, it's about making sure the cult of Islam does not spread.

What does "every other" country believe in btw?

I'm not defending those countries. Israel and the Muslim countries around it do stupid shit all the time.

My point is, if you want an alliance in the region why would you choose the country that doesn't ally with any other country in the region? An alliance with Israel almost makes you automatically an enemy of groups in the region.

I don't see a need to even have an ally there, but if we did, why the least popular country there?

I'm starting to think the President should lose a lot of their powers as soon as the next president is voted in.

As soon as the polls close, the current President should start having some of their powers phased out.

Not at all. How in the hell does that make me a fan of Saudi Arabia? Whatever goes on behind close doors with our Govt. and Saudi Arabia is something that needs to be exposed because I absolutely despise them.

Weird comment Anung.

How is it weird? You're argument for supporting Israel is we need an ally in the region.
Saudi Arabia is one of our allies. As are Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Turkey, and Egypt.

The thread is less than 2 pages long? How did you forget what you posted? Here it is as a reminder.
good, fuck israel and that whole region

israel is a shit ally that we give money and weapons to, because ???? then they sell our weapons (and therefore technology) to the chinese and we give them more...
Because... we need an ally in that region???? Not sure if serious...

I don't see a need to even have an ally there, but if we did, why the least popular country there?
Because its the only democracy in the region. Well, was the only democracy until Tunisia democratized but Tunisia's military ain't shit compared to Israel's.

I actually agree with you here, its just that this is often an explanation for our alliance with Israel.

I'm starting to think the President should lose a lot of their powers as soon as the next president is voted in.

As soon as the polls close, the current President should start having some of their powers phased out.

This is what conservatives have wanted for a long time. LESS GOVERNMENT POWER BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS COMING IN NEXT

The founding fathers wanted a small government with many checks and balances so that no entity would be too powerful in case of a tyrant

But liberals kept wanting more government, more government, tax and spend, imagining that every leader is going to be Obama. "We need more government to protect us from the 1%"

Fuckin idiots even say they want to secede, while in the same breath saying they don't need guns because the government will protect them

What the fuck?

dude, don't even bother with @LucasWithLidOff . he has the gonads to call himself a "Real American".

behold:

Not particularly. Obviously this is an excellent country, but I'll be leaving it when I retire. Too many bottom feeders and parasites here now bringing down the value.

yous guys ought to follow up on the thread & its content to learn more about the real Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back