♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it falls under Obamas craziness and total disrespect for the country.

Israel is the only functioning place in the middle east, they took a piece of land and developed green pastures and incredibly advanced medicine and techonolgy, especially armed forced and defense.

Obama snubbing them should be crazy, buts it's Obama.

Obama closing a Muslim registry during a High spike in terrorism puts the u.s. more in danger

Obama pleading to release and close all terror camps is retarded, but it's Obama, that will put the us in more danger.

Pulling all troops from Iraq with zero exit strategy. Was the direct cause of isis and how it grew.

Syria, Libya are a mess. With the us vowing to kill the dictators and disabling governments

This has lead to the refugee crisis, a masked operation to spread young Muslims all around the world.

This put the us is more danger as well around the world.

Obama has never been for America, trump will make it look easy. Trump will dismantle everything Obama and report back to the people, he has no idea wtf obama was doing, but every deal, every business decision Obama spent more and gave away more then he ever could bring back in.
Taking a side in that shit storm is what hurt us, imo.

And saying shit like "Obama has never been for America" just sounds like nonsensical programming. It's a very strange statement. It's an opinion that really really wants to be a fact.

I bring up numerous things in this forum. If I was a member of everything I ever brought up, that would be quite the accomplishment. I don't speak for others, but when I read obviously racist useless two word posts like fuck muslims, or fuck blacks, or fuck white people, that is garbage shitposting that belongs on full on bigot sites.
I agree. Although saying "fuck Muslims" is not exactly racist, it is like you said a form of bigotry. I just don't agree with what they believe in. It has no place in a civilized society and when you see them "integrate" into a civilized society in numbers it is a match made in hell. I don't understand why we force it upon ourselves to just let it be and not call a spade a spade. I have no problem addressing the elephant in the room, because eventually when others ignore it in the future then it tramples the fuck out of them, it won't be a happy told-you-so from me. More like a "how do educated people like yourselves be so fooled by 6th century cultists just for the sake of 'feelings' when they spit on your feelings?"

I agree. Although saying "fuck Muslims" is not exactly racist, it is like you said a form of bigotry. I just don't agree with what they believe in. It has no place in a civilized society and when you see them "integrate" into a civilized society in numbers it is a match made in hell. I don't understand why we force it upon ourselves to just let it be and not call a spade a spade. I have no problem addressing the elephant in the room, because eventually when others ignore it in the future then it tramples the fuck out of them, it won't be a happy told-you-so from me. More like a "how do educated people like yourselves be so fooled by 6th century cultists just for the sake of 'feelings' when they spit on your feelings?"

I don't agree with any "believers" but I am not going to paint everybody with such a broad brush and call names that's for sure.

I'm already in, no need to make anyone proud, only here to make you squirm and you're doing a fine job of that.

Merry Christmas!
And thanks for proving my point. Ignorance truly is bliss.

But yes, on a lighter note, I hope you're having a great Christmas man :)

Muslims love killing Jews. It's their national past time in most countries. Like you said though, most of you are too young to google it for five seconds and don't even know that there are only 20 million Jews on the whole planet. The fact that there are so few now should mean something, but you're right Israel is the worst. I mean nobody ever attached then.

Building more settlements in muslim town seems like a bad idea then.

A failure by our military lol. Overwhelming K/D ratios say otherwise. Gulf War was pure domination. More like politically handicapped by dumbass liberals in a lot of these conflicts where we couldn't just outright annihilate our enemies and keep our casaulties lower, ending wars sooner.

Wars are not measured in K/D ratios.

The first gulf war was certainly a success, since the point was to free Kuwait and prevent Saddam from invading again.

The follow up was indeed a failure, the US failed to support both the Shia and the Kurds to overthrow Saddam.

Which led to the 2nd gulf war and that was a massive failure, and anyone who thinks that nearly 5k American deaths and 2 trillions worth of debt (and growing) was worth it (considering Iraq current state) deserves a punch in the face.

The first gulf war was certainly a success, since the point was to free Kuwait and prevent Saddam from invading again.

The follow up was indeed a failure, the US failed to support both the Shia and the Kurds to overthrow Saddam.

Which led to the 2nd gulf war and that was a massive failure, and anyone who thinks that nearly 5k American deaths and 2 trillions worth of debt (and growing) was worth it (considering Iraq current state) deserves a punch in the face.
We're doing fine. We're actually undefeated in wars.

You, however, were conquered by the French LOL

Saw word @Palis has a Twitter account that discusses sherdoggers and has Sherdog lingo in it

Who controls all that oil?

The middle east absolutely sucks when it comes to warfare, so no, I don't think so Beta. If anything the US and Israel will finally not tolerate that shit hole and return it all back to the desert.

Advocating genocide. You must be Israeli.

A lot of guys are just retarded shitposters shitposting here but it really does bother me that people who voted for someone based on the slogan "Make American Great Again" are so concerned with Israel's wellbeing.

Tbf, "hope" and "change" were pretty ridiculous as well.

Prez Butt Naked never did more than a half assed attempt at pretending. It was obvious from the start.

We're doing fine. We're actually undefeated in wars.

You, however, were conquered by the French LOL

Yup, i wish i could grab you in real life and put you in a room with war cripples and tell them how Iraq was great.

Also the French also gave you independence so a little more respect.

For all his faults, I do respect Obama for telling Israel to go fuck themselves. I hope we have a president in my lifetime who completely divorces us of this one-sided relationship with these parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back