♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
A failure by our military lol. Overwhelming K/D ratios say otherwise. Gulf War was pure domination. More like politically handicapped by dumbass liberals in a lot of these conflicts where we couldn't just outright annihilate our enemies and keep our casaulties lower, ending wars sooner.

Don't feed the idiot (I won't call him a troll because he doesn't know any better)

So, in summary, we saying Obama gave Israel the biggest military aid package in their history. But since the U.S. abstained from a vote that otherwise would openly endorse Israel to act illegally, that every other nation involved ahppened to support, that Obama is a huge traitor and hater of Israel.

That's remarkable. Goes to show how propaganda can work that such an absurd stance can gain any sort of popular support.

Sounds like *terrorist fist bump* part 2.

I give that illegal state another 50 years max.
The middle east absolutely sucks when it comes to warfare, so no, I don't think so Beta. If anything the US and Israel will finally not tolerate that shit hole and return it all back to the desert.

Idk you brought it up. A lot of people here bring it up and it feels like they are projecting when they don't have much of a argument to begin with.

I bring up numerous things in this forum. If I was a member of everything I ever brought up, that would be quite the accomplishment. I don't speak for others, but when I read obviously racist useless two word posts like fuck muslims, or fuck blacks, or fuck white people, that is garbage shitposting that belongs on full on bigot sites.

I bring up numerous things in this forum. If I was a member of everything I ever brought up, that would be quite the accomplishment. I don't speak for others, but when I read obviously racist useless two word posts like fuck muslims, or fuck blacks, or fuck white people, that is garbage shitposting that belongs on full on bigot sites.

Are you trying to say you aren't a stormfront member

Correct, I am not a member.

Hey, it only took a few posts for you to say it.

Now looking back, maybe you could see why you made one wonder with all of your knowledge of what stormfront is like

Hey, it only took a few posts for you to say it.

Now looking back, maybe you could see why you made one wonder with all of your knowledge of what stormfront is like

I wasn't asked if I was a member. I was asked how I became a member. It came across as a rhetorical question to me. Regardless, it doesn't take much to accumulate such knowledge of what that place is like.

I wasn't asked if I was a member. I was asked how I became a member. It came across as a rhetorical question to me. Regardless, it doesn't take much to accumulate such knowledge of what that place is like.

So you frequent stormfront

A failure by our military lol. Overwhelming K/D ratios say otherwise. Gulf War was pure domination. More like politically handicapped by dumbass liberals in a lot of these conflicts where we couldn't just outright annihilate our enemies and keep our casaulties lower, ending wars sooner.

What are you babbling on about today

This is a crushing blow to your 2017 campaign relaunch

LOL, sorry Lead, I have firmly concluded that I am much too civilized a person to ever win War Room presidency. I don't think a 2017 run is in the cards.

<mma1>

<2>

I give the illegal state of Israel another 50 years max. Why?

1. They illegally grab land, create 6 million refugees and the international community hates them.
2. They have to manipulate the USA, create AIPAC to keep the status quo. How much longer will that last? 6 million jews in israel antagonize an entire region. They are now trying to steal Jerusalem, it's an international city by law.
3. Netehyahu is a right wing fanatic voted in by fanatics, he is not interested in peace or 2 state solution.
4. Israel can't even allow 1 Arab neighbor to become as strong as isreal. Then they will be forced to push for peace. So they force the USA to bomb and attack any opposition. Israel exists at the expense of others.
5. Occupation breeds violence, you reap what you sow.
Showing your true colors I see. Don't worry, we'll be around for a long time.

what is this war room presidency yous guys are speaking of? a running joke or?

what is this war room presidency yous guys are speaking of? a running joke or?

I can't link through my phone but look up "POTWR" in search. You were a member who slipped through the cracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back