Social ♕♕♕GoT creators new show: Confederate♕♕♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the last horrendous episode of GoT, I no longer have blind faith in these guys to create a great show without source material.

I dont think the show's woes are from a lack of source material. They made a lot of mistakes and omissions across the show, even in the great first 3 seasons, so by 6-7 there were big narrative holes where some really cool shit could have been done closer to the books. The idea to cut season 7 short was a colossal mistake.

Lol @ Palis telling others to “educate themselves”

Classic

If you were more educated and exhibited better impulse control you wouldn't always have a yellow card or two.

If you were more educated and exhibited better impulse control you wouldn't always have a yellow card or two.

That’s cause one of you limp wrists told the principle on me. And I don’t always have yellows, that’s a blatant lie.

Typical impulsive response from an uneducated can

That’s cause one of you limp wrists told the principle on me. And I don’t always have yellows, that’s a blatant lie.

Typical impulsive response from an uneducated can

I have never had yellows in this sub ever. Because I have self control. You have them often.

The only people that should feel insulted by that premise are the people who live in the South who are going to be depicted as still supporting slavery 150 years later. But the show is no different than any other alternate reality show, like Man in the High Castle on Amazon.

I am going to show my support for the show by having every TV in my house tune in while also streaming it on all my devices to fluff up the shows numbers...

Also, someone should tell the dumb cunt known as Marc Bernardin, that if someone were to do a show where "the African Slave Trade" didnt exist that it would mean they would still be slaves...in Africa...where they were bought from...since slavery existed in Africa...then America never would have had a war to end Slavery, and it would have never been banned in Europe...then white people woudlnt have used their economies to force it to end world wide so AFRICANS WOULD STILL BE SLAVES IN AFRICA TODAY...

Why does Marc Bernardin want black people to still be slaves today?

That is not true. Like I said no impulse control and a serious lack of education.

You can have a mod confirm it if you want. No yellows for me. You've had a few over the past few months.

I’ll watch anything Martin wrote at this point.

And just have to say, I truly feel bad for people that have never bothered to watch GoT. Like people that have never gotten around to trying ice cream. Savages.

lol at someone owning three restaurants and bars having time to post on a backwater sub to a fading mma site.
ever even worked in a restaurant or bar?
didn't think so.
if they're doing well, it's pretty fucking BUSY
and don't try to weasel out of your claim by saying you're "partners" or something in
multiple enterprises.
hanging out at some dive bars until they throw you out doesn't constitute partnership, bucko

Last edited:
Sure sure I’ll give home address next and my savings account numbers so you cans can look me up
hahaha you own nothing, not even the apartment where you sleep

lol at someone owning three restaurants and bars having time to post on a backwater sub to a fading mma site.
ever even worked in a restaurant or bar?
didn't think so.
if they're doing well, it's pretty fucking BUSY

Lol this. Most restaurant owners are aging fast as fuck because of how much shit they got to keep up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back