♔ Bisping's Rematch Prediction: Hendo Will Be KTFO ♔

Bisping vs. Hendo 2

• Total voters
Bisping has 1 KO win in his career. It was his last fight. Why is he suddenly a knock out artist who can take out Hendo? The casuals fan mentality is weak and shows you're only as good as your last fight. Hendo is going to win again.

Bisping lately looks different then before, he has KO power, chin, cardio and heart. He looks a completely different fighter. He almost KO even Silva
bisping-rocks-silva-rd-1-alt-view.gif

Bisping by TKO round 3 for a specific prediction.

Bisping will win but I'm not sure how, there are several possibilities.

You know what...im taking the Sherdog risk. I'll throw in for the Brit this time around.

Crazy how many people are actually giving Hendo a chance based on emotions, the guy gets dropped with almost every shot he takes and can only land a H-Bomb if somebody stands right in front of him. Hendo literally doesn't stand a chance. He can't beat Bisping without the magic sauce.

Shit, voted incorrectly

Anyway, Bisping will TKO Hendo, at this stage he is years ahead of him and Hendo doesnt have his precious roids to cheat with

Sadly... I give Bisping the edge in this fight..

If Hendo wins it will be one of the greatest things to happen in the history of MMA.

This is a dangerous fight for him, just as dangerous as the Jacare fight.

As a long time fan, I'm hoping that Bisping wins but I just keep seeing Hendo somehow get the KO in the 2nd or 3rd, if Bisping makes 1 mistake, it's lights out.

if youre a top level fighter but cant beat dan henderson you are not a top level fighter

Most likely outcome. Bisping avoids the h bomb wears Dan out then gets the stoppage via tko him but I dont see him knocking him out cold. Less likely outcome. Bisping doesn't avoid the h bomb and it's out for the count.

Old mans chin is gone

Bisping finds it with the left and goonight hendo

Thank you bisping for gifting Hendo with this title!!

Fuck rankings. (except mine)

Left Hook Larry will claim another victim

If another H BOMB lands there just might be 2 retirements happening

Bisping wins by decision I think. Though Hendo winning the title then retiring as champ would be kinda cool to see how that all plays out.
Could just do Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare and Bisping in a fatal 4 way at Wrestlemania hahahaha

Bisping gets ktfo

Hendo gets decisioned

I don't really see any other option

Bisping has pillow fists. Don't get too excited with him KO'ing Rockhold. He pieced up Cung Le and got destroyed after.

The H bomb is coming.

Back