Social ♔ 74 yr old man berated at Starbucks by TDS suffering Shertifa ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff. I've thought about wearing one out in public.

It would be interesting as I am literally a jacked hunk IRL so it's pretty hard for women to get mad at me.

Most likely some bum named Carlos Loser aka @Revolver aka Revolter would step to me mumbling racist and nazi at me and I'd have to use my superior athleticism power bombing him into the pavement.
I bought a Mark Dice, Liberalism, find a Cure, with a blue ribbon, I live in Portland Oregon, my Dad was like, don’t wear that out at night

I hope she finds a way to cure herself of the TDS she suffers from, especially before she finds out this entire thing lasts until 2024.

Yea, let's keep this shit minimized as much as possible. Nothing to see here.
Madmick is part of a vast media liberal conspiracy and Crave Online the owner of Sherdog pays him money everytime he silences the truth blogs you share. Be careful what you say!

*laughs at people getting mad at hats*
*becomes very upset at people kneeling during sing song*

Good stuff. I've thought about wearing one out in public.

It would be interesting as I am literally a jacked hunk IRL so it's pretty hard for women to get mad at me.

Most likely some bum named Carlos Loser aka @Revolver aka Revolter would step to me mumbling racist and nazi at me and I'd have to use my superior athleticism power bombing him into the pavement.
still living rent free in your head, gaylord

The hat has a great slogan and is in no way offensive.

Kneeling during the national anthem is deliberately antagonistic and also morally wrong.

Madmick is part of a vast media liberal conspiracy and Crave Online the owner of Sherdog pays him money everytime he silences the truth blogs you share. Be careful what you say!
Take off the tinfoil hat, retard.

This kind of bullshit is happening over and over and over again yet somehow the right are intolerant violent maniacs. These fucking losers are getting mad at shit that isn't even true. There is no evidence Trump is racist. In fact, there's plenty of evidence that says the exact opposite. And I love how they keep calling jews nazis. Or calling people Nazis only to find out their ancestors were actual Nazis. I really really wish we could separate into two countries.

Sing song?

You mean the Anthem of our Nation?

Your hero sold out for less than a years pay,

Lol you rent. I own.

Feels good to be me.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. We've done this before. I own. You're the one who rents. In the 909 of all places. lol. You're not fooling anyone, gaylord.

What is this world coming to? I’m no Trump supporter but it’s just a stupid hat. Is this how we handle our differences of opinion now?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. We've done this before. I own. You're the one who rents. In the 909 of all places. lol. You're not fooling anyone, gaylord.
Oh the openness of the left, throwing out homophobic replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back