♔♔COD BLOPS4 Blackout Role Call♔♔

Anybody else have a hard time with aim assist sometimes? I’ll sight in on someone’s head behind cover wait for them to pop up and then it’ll pull me down to their feet which are behind cover

Anybody else have a hard time with aim assist sometimes? I’ll sight in on someone’s head behind cover wait for them to pop up and then it’ll pull me down to their feet which are behind cover
I’ve had some where it feels like I’m being pushed off a target. Almost like I slide off of them. It’s weird.

You do get to choose your loadout.

You start with nothing and loadout as you find things
That’s not choosing your loadout like MP. That’s finding whatever happens to be laying around and hoping for the best.

I’ve had some where it feels like I’m being pushed off a target. Almost like I slide off of them. It’s weird.
I’m hardcore it made me aim ten feet right where he guy was running so I pulled way left to compensate and it shot over across the screen to my teammate

With the aim assist it really helps to know how it works.

So that was different. FFA. Got my 30th kill which should end the match, guy runs over and shoots me and I die. Takes about 1-2 seconds. Then the game ends and I win. I didn’t kill anyone else, it was the same 30th kill. Oh well, anyway the ffa medal is done. Now onto control.

So that was different. FFA. Got my 30th kill which should end the match, guy runs over and shoots me and I die. Takes about 1-2 seconds. Then the game ends and I win. I didn’t kill anyone else, it was the same 30th kill. Oh well, anyway the ffa medal is done. Now onto control.
ugh, control feels like the worst of the objective modes to me.

ugh, control feels like the worst of the objective modes to me.
If your team sucks it is goddamned painful. I’m like 43-2 and out of spawns. Everyone else is 4-22

Holy shit the VKM might be the best gun in the game.

Are they really charging to unlock a red dot option for a existing site?

It’s pretty good and consistent. I even win some fights against smgs and ars close range
If you have HC2 and rapid fire it has a faster TTK than all the SMGs I believe

I hav been running g HC2 and grip.

Why the fuck did I prestige? I just lost all my shit.

I’d like to disable the level up sounds
Continuous crap
Shoot someone
Bwaunaynownow
Tickaticka neeenowbagow
Boobadobadooobadeewow
Can’t hear shit

Also the mx9 is the shittiest piece of shit ever shit into call of duty

Shit fire rate
Shit damage
Shit range
Shit handling
Shit recoil
Shit in core modes
Shit in hardcore modes
shit total shit

Last edited:
I’d like to disable the level up sounds
Continuous crap
Shoot someone
Bwaunaynownow
Tickaticka neeenowbagow
Boobadobadooobadeewow
Can’t hear shit

Also the mx9 is the shittiest piece of shit ever shit into call of duty

Shit fire rate
Shit damage
Shit range
Shit handling
Shit recoil
Shit in core modes
Shit in hardcore modes
shit total shit
At least it isn't the GKS.
I actually run it for my sneaky class: high caliber and silencer.

I haven't really sat down and played this type of game since modern warfare 2 and uh, this shit is MUCH different. Gonna take a while to get used to this one

Back