Opinion ♔♔♔Steven Crowder on weirdo Anti-Trump Celebs♔♔♔

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lord Commander Palis, Feb 1, 2017.

1. M3t4tr0n

M3t4tr0n Sheriff of Sherfront

<36>

2. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

Look at the all the absolute losers and their alt accounts on the first page that are now banned for being 4chan cans.

Amazing stuff.

M3t4tr0n likes this.
  3. 22k

22k ベルセルク

wasn't that dude a pedophile or something?

I remember a while back I outed @Lucipher Alpha being one, stating I have proof etc, & cited what I was able to that wasn't in PMs etc., & who comes in unsolicited, & unwarranted attacking me? ol' dirty dirty. I mean, God, that mustache just screams it.

M3t4tr0n likes this.
  4. Cunningham

Cunningham Yellow Card Yellow Card

At least we don't take political marching orders from them.

5. Post 2 Decision

Post 2 Decision Red Belt

I agree with Crowder on some things, but the dude is the king of Virgin nerds along with that little rat-faced kid

6. ferrisjso

ferrisjso Goat Lawyer

Steven Crowder would be the easiest right wing talk show host to beat in a debate.

I have never seen a stupider political commentator in my life. So hypocritical. He's right to critique group think in Hollywood of course but damm hypocrisy is strong.

7. M3t4tr0n

M3t4tr0n Sheriff of Sherfront

Lucipher Alpha is a definitely douchey lol

22k likes this.
  8. 58miles

58miles Black Belt

Don't take your political marching orders from celebrities? You voted for a reality tv show host for President.

9. Cunningham

The fact you think of President Trump as a reality TV personality just reveals you are still a teenager.

Lord Commander Palis likes this.
  10. Cunningham

You've never seen his wife, I guess.

[​IMG]

11. 58miles

58miles Black Belt

He's a d list celebrity reality tv show host who's bankrupted several businesses, ran a scam university, scam charity who is notorious for being a thin skinned liar who doesn't pay his bills.

BAKM and jeffk like this.
  12. Devout Pessimist

Devout Pessimist Steel Belt

The only poster who I see banned is @Jim Bob.

13. Cunningham

Nah. He's one of America's most famous entrepreneurs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONE, struggle, the losers all over liking shitty troll posts on the first page.

Use your eyes

15. 58miles

58miles Black Belt

Here is what unlike Trump a real billionaire and former NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg had to say about famous entrepreneur Donald Trump:

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Wednesday night that Donald Trump is a “con man,” telling Democrats “God help us” if the Republican nominee runs the U.S. government like he runs his business empire.

He said Mr. Trump “has left behind a well-documented record of bankruptcies, and thousands of lawsuits, and angry shareholders and contractors who feel cheated, and disillusioned customers who feel they’ve been ripped off.”

16. Cunningham

Hopefully Trump pulls a Bloomberg and illegally gives himself a third term.

17. Post 2 Decision

Post 2 Decision Red Belt

5/10

18. Joe265

Joe265 Banned Banned

"low IQ leftist cucks"

I suppose you presume to represent the high IQ side? This is the problem with the Left and Right. Their standards are just based on each other's foolishness. So they each build a false sense of reality where they are humanity's saviors. They literally look at themselves as the last hope. They have no idea they are just bringing everyone down with them.

19. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

This is such a can post. He’s a real entrepreneur who was given 400 million to work with.

20. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Plutonium Belt

10 guys who started building houses when they were 20 years old walk into a Starbucks; they all own nice trucks, houses, and just finished building somebodies home.

There are 10 people working at the large Starbucks. 2 gay guys, 6 woman who are friendly with the gay guys, and 2 straight guys who are on the edge of being bullied by the gay team and liberal women. They are struggling financially, but the women can use a guy, and the gay guys don't need to be able to support a family.

You think the fruit crew are wise, and the home builders "goofs." You're wrong. The media is lying to you.

Sitting in the restaurant is a well paid liberal professor who adds almost nothing to the economy, and a trump voting small business owner who employs 8 people and pays a couple hundred grand in taxes, to take a 70k a year salary out of his/her business.

You think the college professor is smarter than the business owner. You're wrong.

What separates the home builders from the Starbucks employees is that the home builders could learn to do the coffee job in a month, and nobody would lose out on coffee, while the bitchy gay employees would need much longer to be able to build houses.

The trump voters are the smart ones in that Starbucks, even though the employees will pretend to be smart with bad attitudes.

Dude, trump voters aren't stupid. I'm not even including the fact that in my area, bad neighborhoods in Detroit, flint, Benton harbor, South chicago.. All vote the way you think "smart people" vote, while every area where people have their shit together you drive through had trump signs all over.. With exceptions for places like Ann arbor that are fantasy lands because of the college money working people send from surrounding areas so their kids can go to U of M.

Stop misunderstanding reality.