14b4aic1.jpg

Heart
lesnartaps.gif

giphy.gif

Turtle
Carwin-rocks-Lesnar.gif

method=get&s=brock-lesnar-cain-velasquez-gif.gif

giphy.gif

If he hadn't gone for the flying knee in the second round against Brock, he very well could have stopped him. Brock looked like he was about to go into to turtle shell mode.

UFC100-LesnarMir-9.gif~c200
So...if the fight hadn't gone to the place where Mir is strongest, Mir would have won?

K.

Brock beat Mir like very few men have ever been beat at UFC 100.. That was a good old ass whooping..

Neither does Mir. If Mir had better transitional ground game and didn't fold when under pressure he would of beat Brock in the rematch. He was doing good standing and with that knee before he hit the ground.

Brocks health legitamately led to his downfall. If he is all good this should be somewhat competitive.

Neither does Mir. If Mir had better transitional ground game and didn't fold when under pressure he would of beat Brock in the rematch. He was doing good standing and with that knee before he hit the ground.

Mir was under a lot of pressure when Nog rang his bell and he reversed him and subbed the shit out of him m8

Don't confuse getting hurt with folding.

Mir was under a lot of pressure when Nog rang his bell and he reversed him and subbed the shit out of him m8

Don't confuse getting hurt with folding.

I think that was his one exception. Look at his other losses he gets hurt than completely folds.

You can't really not agree. It's a fact. Lesnar doesn't like to get hit. Hunt hits harder than anyone. He could be KO'd before his head hits the canvas.

Brock has not trained for most of his career in MMA..for regular people they tend to turn their back automatically or move straight back when someone is throwing strikes at them. I don't see Brock suddenly being comfortable standing in front of another fighter but I do think he can take Hunt down and pound him for the win.

I think that was his one exception. Look at his other losses he gets hurt than completely folds.

First Lesnar fight too. He also survived Reems onslaught and took a lot of punishment from JDS before he went down.

Mir = ground fighter
Fight = went to ground
Mir = lost

Questions?

Yeah, the fact that Mir was doing well in the standup at the start of round 2 and had he not went for a flying knee he would've been far better off. Pretty fucking straightforward stuff here.

Your response to that guy made no sense.

First Lesnar fight too. He also survived Reems onslaught and took a lot of punishment from JDS before he went down.

Yeah, the fact that Mir was doing well in the standup at the start of round 2 and had he not went for a flying knee he would've been far better off. Pretty fucking straightforward stuff here.

Your response to that guy made no sense.

Thanks for saving me the effort.

Thanks for saving me the effort.

No problem. Not sure why that guy is blatantly disregarding the fact that even though Mir is good on the ground, he still had a much larger advantage on the feet.

Anyone with half a brain can tell it would've been more optimal for Mir to not throw a flying knee there.

I'm sorry people... but look at Hunt's face.

oWskLnH.jpg

That's not because of the KO or of being worried for Mir's health. Hunt knows... He's been Mir Cursed!;)

Back