●●NBA thread v. 7●● LeGoat is washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Dunny “top offensive rated player in the league” Green gets brutally besmirched by rustle to potentially win the game. Then rich mans gaymond for whatever reason tries to take the game winning shot and charges some dude in the process.

What are you talking about? Green played great last night and is having a tremendous season. One of the top plus minus in the league, shooting 44% from 3, crazy efficient and an elite wing defender

Green would be the second best player on the lakers lol

What are you talking about? Green played great last night and is having a tremendous season. One of the top plus minus in the league, shooting 44% from 3, crazy efficient and an elite wing defender

Green would be the second best player on the lakers lol

Is that supposed to be an achievement? Lmao

Is that supposed to be an achievement? Lmao

Green is the ultimate glue guy this year and you made a post degrading him. There isn’t a team in the league that wouldn’t want him

Green is the ultimate glue guy this year and you made a post degrading him. There isn’t a team in the league that wouldn’t want him

I didn’t “degrade” him, I called him “top offensive rated player in the league” and said rustle ran right by him to tie the game and then made fun of gaymond 2.0 for trying to roid rush someone. Which is exactly what happened.

I didn’t “degrade” him, I called him “top offensive rated player in the league” and said rustle ran right by him to tie the game and then made fun of gaymond 2.0 for trying to roid rush someone. Which is exactly what happened.

Sure. Siakam was also 33/13/6 and basically unguardable most of the night.

Players make mistakes. Thanks for the hot take. Numbers still put green as a very important offensive player for the one of the best teams in the league. I’ll go with that over your amazing one play analysis.

@monster zero maybe you right about Lowry, raps don’t need him to beat a bum team like OKC and westbrick the eternal loser putting up selfish numbers Hahahaha

Enjoy the first round exit you bum

Sure. Siakam was also 33/13/6 and basically unguardable most of the night.

Players make mistakes. Thanks for the hot take. Numbers still put green as a very important offensive player for the one of the best teams in the league. I’ll go with that over your amazing one play analysis.

I’m glad my observation of that play has you in shambles lmao.

Jimmer Fredette signed with Phoenix

Jimmer Fredette signed with Phoenix
Good, he deserves a second shot IMO (SAC wasn't a good place for him anyway)

i mean if Nick Stauskas and Joe Harris are still getting minutes, why not Fredette?

i mean if Nick Stauskas and Joe Harris are still getting minutes, why not Fredette?
“Second”

He’s a ball hog who can’t let go of the fact he used to be a 1st option in college. He is also not an NBA athlete yet could have still had a great career if he tailored his game to sitting in the corner and shooting 3’s. I’m going out on a limb and saying his second year team option is not going to be picked up.

This will be Jimmers 5th team who thinks he can be fixed, fyi.

Don’t be disrespectful to the Canadian GOAT Stauskas. White Reggie Miller gonna be MIP next year

I'm surprised it took this long . He really fits today's style of play.

Joe Harris is a quality role player these days, 13ppg on 50/46/83 splits is nothing to sneeze at. Jimmers problem in his previous nba stints is that he’s been an inefficient ball hog and cant play defense. He needs to have the ball to make an impact, yet he’s not a great facilitator either. Guys like that usually ball out in China since theyre the top option, Beasley won mvp there a few years back. For a team with nothing to play for it’s worth a shot though

Jimmer is a can and the only reason he got another chance was because he was white. #white privilege.

This is why more players need to kneel fro the anthem.

Jimmer is a can and the only reason he got another chance was because he was white. #white privilege.

This is why more players need to kneel fro the anthem.
Yeah but bozo ball is still in the league

@monster zero maybe you right about Lowry, raps don’t need him to beat a bum team like OKC and westbrick the eternal loser putting up selfish numbers Hahahaha

Enjoy the first round exit you bum

Selfish numbers. Only in a Raps fans minds is leading the league in assists selfish.

Take your regular season glory and enjoy it for all its worth, the post season is coming, and collapse is looming.

Selfish numbers. Only in a Raps fans minds is leading the league in assists selfish.

Take your regular season glory and enjoy it for all its worth, the post season is coming, and collapse is looming.

not sure why you're high and mighty

okc and raps have the same number of chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back