News ⇨The Official Sanctioned Usyk-Bellew RBR Thread Nov. 10 (DAZN & Sky)⇦

I wish they made this 8 rounds

Fighters should have to run to decide how many rounds there are. 1 round for every mile they can huff out. This fight would've lasted 60 seconds I reckon.

Floyd and Manny would've gone on for 3 days, like a golf tournament.

This can be stopped. The Argentinian isn't doing anything meaningful to protect himself and he's not punching back either. I know Allen is spent but there's no reason to let Brockymonty (?) keep taking the punches.

edit: there we go.

Good enough. Can't say this undercard is keeping me from watching UF/USC at the moment...

someone please hook me up with a PM too I'd greatly appreciate it. Just saw a bit of the Rhino replays but the connection lost

lol Allen opens the bottle with his teeth, then starts poking at his mouth and rolling his tongue around.

I bet he chipped a tooth.

Im stuck in my office talking w clients , one of do a RBR please

Im stuck in my office talking w clients , one of do a RBR please

I'm stream-free ATM, but sounds like the undercard has been less than stellar.

Usyk is better than even money on most book to win by stoppage. Seems like good value.

Usyk is better than even money on most book to win by stoppage. Seems like good value.
It really is, if I was in Vegas right now id drop a dime on him

What's the name of this long haired ring announcer? Josh should take this one easy.

Let's hope they find someone decent next time for Josh Kelly.

lol. This was a #9 ranked Argentinian domestic fighter.... with one overhand right that this Walter nobody was able to land on Kelly, Diego Chaves would give Kelly hell... but pretty good filler fight nonetheless. just garbage skills to watch unfortunately

lol. This was a #9 ranked Argentinian domestic fighter.... with one overhand right that this Walter nobody was able to land on Kelly, Diego Chaves would give Kelly hell... but pretty good filler fight nonetheless. just garbage skills to watch unfortunately
It was only his 8th fight dude

Back