News ⇨The Official Sanctioned Usyk-Bellew RBR Thread Nov. 10 (DAZN & Sky)⇦

So do we think Usyk is stopping Bellew, or just beating him up badly to a decision win? I kind of think Usyk will get a late stoppage.
I'm thinking an obvious decision to Usyk.

So do we think Usyk is stopping Bellew, or just beating him up badly to a decision win? I kind of think Usyk will get a late stoppage.

I'm thinking late stoppage.
I am thinking exactly the same thing, just not expecting Usyk to take too many unnecessary risks against a big cruiserweight that has forced a stoppage in 8 of his 10 fights since moving up from light heavyweight (following the Stevenson loss)

I wish they wouldn't pretend no one was an undisputed champ (Holyfield) at cruiserweight because the WBO came into being after Holyfield became undisputed. Oh and Ballew is going to get a taste of what he gave Haye imo...

Oh, I am in need...

Last edited:
If bellew wins this......

I mean seriously can you imagine? A fat, mediocre, basic fighter who lost to NATHAN CLEVERLY becoming the Undisputed Cruiserweight Champion

Oh man.

If bellew wins this......

I mean seriously can you imagine? A fat, mediocre, basic fighter who lost to NATHAN CLEVERLY becoming the Undisputed Cruiserweight Champion

Oh man.

I don't think he's fat.
Basic yes, nothing fancy about him, no atheltic attributes to speak of... But slick and skilled nonetheless. There's always been boxers like that when you look back in history.

Michael Spinks comes to mind.

WOW! That is probably the worst swelling I’ve ever seen. Monstourous.

I don't think he's fat.
Basic yes, nothing fancy about him, no atheltic attributes to speak of... But slick and skilled nonetheless. There's always been boxers like that when you look back in history.

Michael Spinks comes to mind.
Comparing bellew to michael spinks is absolute lunacy....

Anyways. You know what my issue with Bellew is? Is he mediocre? Yeah... Bit of power, no real punch variety, defense is sorta terrible, lots of heart though.

I have no issue with any of that. A clear domestic fighter maybe slightly above

But the way this guy walks around is bizzare to me. Listen you have to be delusional in fightig. Your getting in a ring to fight another man for god sakes

But listening to this guy talk, you would honest to god think that he was George Foreman and not the medicore, chinny fighter that he is.

The way he acted after the cleverly loss and the rematch was absurd. He acts like he won his world title off Sugar Ray Robinson and not the journeyman that he ended up beating ( while getting his ass dropped hard in the 1st btw). And his wins over the ghost of David Haye were fucking HILARIOUS.

You know why? Because David torn his shit in round 6 and it took Bellew another 5 ROUNDS TO BEAT HIM.

seriously sit back and think about that for a second....Haye was STILL tagging him clean in the face on ONE LEG. And STILL he acts the way that he does

It would be funny but at this point its kinda cringey...

^ What if he beats Usyk today though?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back