€104 per person ,Conor love his delusional fans!

I don't blame Conor for trying to make an extra buck. But it goes to show what he thinks about his fans. They are stupid enough to listen to him talk about things they already know about or heard him say before.

You can't really blame Conor completely. He knows what his fans will pay for, and apparently thats anything. I paid nothing to meet GSP, and I got to meet and greet with him for 5-10 minutes and he signed everything I had. I guess he could have charged too, but I would have missed out on meeting him. I don't think this shows how low Conor is, I think it shows how cool other fighters(who don't charge) actually are.

EDIT: As I think about it, the meet and greet for GSP was at an Affliction store. You needed a receipt from the store to meet with him. I bought like a 3 dollar postcard and got in.

giphy.gif
8728f9864e21daa77582137f1c3d6508.jpg

If it is for a legit charity,i take back the stupid comment. If conor pockets any of it. Fuck him.

Really depends on the quality of the meal and what the entertainment is.

If he's really catering to his fan base it'll be something like

Course 1 - Tendies
Course 2 - Cheetos paired with call of duty collector edition mountain dew
Course 3 - pizza rolls
course 4 - Subway cookie for desert

Entertainment will be McGregor telling them everyones a bum and he's rich.

There was no need to bring Subway cookies into this.

I'd pay just to get a picture of me towering over a manlet and showing it to my grand kids. {<jordan}

Do you really want to show a picture of a man much smaller then you and then have to explain to your grandkids how this guy could still kick your ass? Seems like your just setting yourself up and for what?

Hope they stock that place up with tube socks, tissue paper and lotion...

LOL Conor fans..

Dumbasses do that.

people spend their money on shit that entertains. Doesn't make them dumbasses. Blindly hating an athlete and their fans simply because you're mad they're "holding up a division", though......

people spend their money on shit that entertains. Doesn't make them dumbasses. Blindly hating an athlete and their fans simply because you're mad they're "holding up a division", though......

I don't hate Conor. He's just making a buck.

Nah man, it doesnt hurt to have few more money in the bank. And if you have the opportunity to make more, why should you miss it?
It indeed seems pathetic but hey thats what makes a billionaire from millionaire
But my statement still stands, its pathetic.

If he can get away with it and there's idiots willing to pay, more power to him

more reasonable than just an interview, the quality of the meal is the deciding factor though lol

Good on him !

Conor worked harder then anyone in MMA history took out the number 1 and 2 Guy at 145 then became the 155 champ all within 2 years.

Fucking awesome he deserves it
...are connor fans master degree at trolling or they are just dumb ?

dude there are people that give thousands to some nerds playing games on twitch, you're probably one of those ppl too...

<45>
How old are you ?????
You do anything else except being here ;)

How ridiculous. I bet Connie's nutt-hugging male groupies will be all over this tacky stunt.

Back