€104 per person ,Conor love his delusional fans!

it's obviously a whole evening event, including food etc, so that price isn't really that bad. People pay for events like this all the time for celebrities, same with the Manchester Q&A.

This. I wouldn't go personally but if I was a massive fan and nearby I wouldn't rule it out. Don't celebrities sometimes do these type of events to grab money when their career is over? At least he's doing it while he's at the top

€? What the fuck is that? Monopoly money? AMERICAN motherfucker, do you speak it?

So, if I understood correctly, the dude that says he is so proud to be Irish, charges a hundred quid to let fans from Ireland see him in person.
I guess it requires a very particular branch of douchebagness to do that, but hey, considering the fans he has I guess they deserve it.
In any case, a hundred quid is a lot for a potato.

Whats pathetic in this?
Because he is trying to take money from his fans for something that is usually free while he is having millions in the bank.

Seems like a pathetic move to make a few more bucks

Not bad. Just like going to a UFC fan expo but to just see a future GOAT.

"includes, entry, four course meal and entertainment."

Don't be too jealous, m8

Really depends on the quality of the meal and what the entertainment is.

If he's really catering to his fan base it'll be something like

Course 1 - Tendies
Course 2 - Cheetos paired with call of duty collector edition mountain dew
Course 3 - pizza rolls
course 4 - Subway cookie for desert

Entertainment will be McGregor telling them everyones a bum and he's rich.

The hilarious thing is, not one of the Irish flag waving fans you see at his fights will be there, as they have never once stepped foot in Dublin.

He should have had it in Boston. Plenty of Americans that think they're Irish there.

You're a fool if you think the real Irish don't actually go to his fights.

No one is stupid,
Its there money and they can do whatever they want with it.
And also, you don't need to feel bad for them getting ripped off as they dont give a fuck.

I've met a lot of people and the majority of them are stupid tbh

"I'll take 2 diet specials"

B3ssmpZ.jpg

Because he is trying to take money from his fans for something that is usually free while he is having millions in the bank.

Seems like a pathetic move to make a few more bucks
Nah man, it doesnt hurt to have few more money in the bank. And if you have the opportunity to make more, why should you miss it?
It indeed seems pathetic but hey thats what makes a billionaire from millionaire

it's obviously a whole evening event, including food etc, so that price isn't really that bad. People pay for events like this all the time for celebrities, same with the Manchester Q&A.

It's usually for charity though lol.

Gotta pay them bills now that you're burning bridges with the company that gave you a platform.

He is second greatest Conman the UFC has ever seen the first obviously being Dana White

Dumbasses do that.

Surely it's the event promoter that is charging the money for a Q&A evening with him and meal as well?

As opposed to Conor actually standing at the door and charging people €104 to get in

I'm sure your right. Wonder if he used the newly created Conor McGregor Promotions or someone else?

Back