•“Me and Jesus are cool. I’m cool with all the gods. Gods recognize gods.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fairy tales are what founded America's Ivy League universities you shit for brains.

And the cause for millions upon millions of death, tool.

Uhm.. well.. maybe he's not a christian, and doesnt give a flying fuck about the 'core teachings' of some other dude's religion...?

No shit, you fail at comprehension.

How can you not love this guy?

“2015 was my year. 2016 is also my year. Every year is my f_cking year.”

“Steaks every day for me. Steaks for breakfast. Steaks for lunch. Steaks for brunch. Grass-fed, massaged. Beef. All day long.”

“I’m out here rallying around California in a car that spits fire, dressed like El Chapo, with anacondas on my feet.”

“I will drag his head through the streets of Rio de Janeiro. Through a parade of people, I’d imagine. It will become a national holiday.”

It was awesome until...
"who you training with?"
"you play touchbutt with that dork in the park...the ponytail..."

We're here in the park, butt touching.

Im waiting for him to start rhyming like ali

You would think my stock sunk like the titanic
When i had to wrestle due to the panic
But i refused to get on that damn plane
Because i had to play touch butt and train
Now the haters just think its real funny
But i'll be rewarded by signing to fight "money"

Yeah but better. Hahaha

EOykDXaUYAEpmhU.jpg:large

Conor McChrist is amazing.

I'm a fan, he is like an old school boxer, MMA in general needed this guy, it was getting a bit stale. A real champ who moves about and wants super fights.
Lol - no problem with your post until last sentence.
Hes a former champ who provides plenty of lip service but wants to fight fellow lightweights and not cut weight so they can call it 170. Conor is a helluva stand up fighter and still a top tier 155er.

* However Gods and Goats dont tap before you can count 1 Mississippi. When the tough get going, Conor McGregor gets the fuck out of dodge and he doesnt walk out, he whistles for that horse like death is at his doorstep.They also dont pearl harbor senior citizens.

When that stops ,while he continues to hone his skills , I'll re visit and be fair like I always try to be.

This was the shit back in the day. Gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back