“You were great. You’re the best in the world !” -Gus to Jones

I say this everytime Jones comes back. He's gets all this anger directed at him on Sherdog but as soon as he wins, all those haters become his biggest fans for the next fight. Watch, whoever he fights next, Jones will be the fan favorite on sherdog and in real life.

I say this everytime Jones comes back. He's gets all this anger directed at him on Sherdog but as soon as he wins, all those haters become his biggest fans for the next fight. Watch, whoever he fights next, Jones will be the fan favorite on sherdog and in real life.
WTF? He is and always will be a cheater and should be banned for life if it was up to me! I don’t know whom you’re talking about?

As if Jones needed to be the "best in the world" to beat present day Gus. Gus really talking himself up on the down-low.

I can't think of a top 10 LHW that couldn't beat present day Gus.

Hmm hes like #6 or #7 IMO. Which still makes JJ win imppresive.

WTF? He is and always will be a cheater and should be banned for life if it was up to me! I don’t know whom you’re talking about?

Ok but dont cry. Hes been caught two times. After the DC fight and before another DC fight (correct me if im wrong). What about his other fights?

Funny how neither DC nor Gus said Jones beat them because of steroids. Sherdogers seems to have way more problems with Jones’ failed drug tests than his actual opponents do.

DC's had some weird things to say about Jones failed drug tests previously. At first he said Jones needs to be 'more careful'. And using words like 'slipping'. After awhile he started calling Jones a junkie loser and attacking the steroid angle only because Jones really started pissing him off.

Steroids make a world of difference. I'm just on TRT and see an amazing difference to recovery, strength, and energy and I keep within 'normal' levels even. Their reactions make me arch a brow. If put a gun to my head and I had to make a choice.. yeah they are using too.

Personally, I was a little irritated to see just how nice Gustafsson was being to Jones after losing. He seemed so happy for Jones that it was like he never even considered that he would beat him. I would've like to have seen Gus get a little mad at himself and be upset about the loss. It was like he expected it all along.
Of course, I could be way off. I don't know Gus personally. Maybe he's just a really gracious loser.
Maybe he got a little hush money on the side for helping to facilitate the history revision of Jones being a cheat, not only in his career but in that fight as well, who knows...

All we do know is Jones cheats, everyone knows it and his legacy is forever tainted to everyone except for the remaining fans he has left.

Ok but dont cry. Hes been caught two times. After the DC fight and before another DC fight (correct me if im wrong). What about his other fights?
<45> So Jon was destroying fighters and said to himself let me take roids and risk getting caught so I can destroy more fighters!!! He has been a cheater all his life and USADA found a way to catch him red handed!

Crying's supposedly cool now.

Surprised Gus didn’t give him a lap dance after the fight. He was so eager to kiss Jon’s ass after the fight that I thought Joe Rogan was going to be “oh hell naw, that’s my man” and start a cat fight
That fight probably secured both their futures and Gus knows it.

Anyone think Gus fights more than one more time, if that?

Did you see all those Gus fans turning on Gus? Thats the first step to them jumping on the Jones Bandwagon. It happens every time. In his next fight, all those Gus fans will be cheering Jones and booing his opponents.

DC should start telling Jones that he doesn't give a shit about the LHW belt.

<45> So Jon was destroying fighters and said to himself let me take roids and risk getting caught so I can destroy more fighters!!! He has been a cheater all his life and USADA found a way to catch him red handed!

Thats an speculation. Reality is that he tested negative...

Back