“Who wants to be a one-hit wonder?"

Congratulations to the new queen and a valiant effort from Holm. Although it was foolish of her not to tap we are gifted of a worthy gif.

Seeing Holly's arms squirm for her soul reminded me of when Schaub lost againts Rothwell.

Is anyone else sad that Holly Holm is officially a one-hit wonder? What can she do differently in a rematch?

View attachment 83117

GSP lost his first title defense too and comeback to be the best WW ever. Your point is?

I am not sad that Holly lost, but I really didn't think it would happen. I like Holly as a person, but as a fighter she really needs to up her kill factor.

Wasn't that like her 13th fight in MMA? She's got time.

Congratulations to the new queen and a valiant effort from Holm. Although it was foolish of her not to tap we are gifted of a worthy gif.

Seeing Holly's arms squirm for her soul reminded me of when Schaub lost againts Rothwell.

Is anyone else sad that Holly Holm is officially a one-hit wonder? What can she do differently in a rematch?

View attachment 83117
What's your point? How is she a one hit wonder?

lol I love it. the join date, post date, username, OP, gif... it's so fuckin petty that I just had to throw you a like. see ya around (probably not).

There is more "she would have won the fight if" in this thread than I have ever seen which is the cousin to "he/she was winning the fight until"

I know she is loved here and impossible to be hated. I think she's awesome too but she choked in a huge moment for her. No way around that.

And whereas she is a contender I am not as convinced as sherdog that she will walk through every other fighter non named Tate.

lol i hope proper gameplan ronda shows up. If only for the hurt feelings on here.

lol I love it. the join date, post date, username, OP, gif... it's so fuckin petty that I just had to throw you a like. see ya around (probably not).

hmm lets check on his progress...

oh shit moderater liu is here.

pit2.gif

Back