Social “Whatever the circumstance, health wise you are financially better off with ObamaCare" - N. Pelosi

This is the same evil wench that said "we've got to pass the bill in order to find out what's in it"

She deserves to have her hair set fire for making absurd comments like these.

Pelosi is one of the few people on earth I despise as much as Hillary

Funny how liberals wont touch this thread. Cowards.

Affordable Care Act ??

I'm a healthy adult living on a working class income and yet my insurance premiums went up almost 30% every year since Obamacare.

Thanks obummer.

But more people are insured than ever before................................................................

Nevermind that they may or may not be able to actually afford that catastrophic for all intents and purposes plan pretending to be decent insurance plan that they were forced to buy , AND being threatened under penalty of law to do business with and enrich a private for profit entity.

For years the insurance companies were blamed for the exorbinate cost of healthcare , lets go ahead and force everyone to play ball with them , while simultaneously doing nothing to control cost......fantastic idea.

Obamacare is another cash grab from baby boomers, the most selfish generation in American history. Healthcare costs are skyrocketing so they force the next generation to pay for them, in the economy they ruined... fucking baby boomers

-forcing healthy young people to buy health insurance to subsidize their own outrageous healthcare costs
-exported manufacturing jobs for short term profit
-fought for mothers to work rather than raise the next generation
-didn't have enough kids to support social security
-inflated the fuck out of the housing market for their own benefit, making it harder for young people to own homes
-convince kids that if they don't go to college they'll work at mcdonalds forever "don't worry you'll get a good job and can pay off the loan"
-outsource as many jobs as they can and don't retire, so none of the remaining jobs are available

Only generation to give their children a lower standard of living than they had

As a graduate student we get healthcare from our university. All I know is that our stipend went up $200 this year as part of a incremental multi-year plan to pay grad students, but our healthcare fee also went up $200. Net change to the money in my pocket from this "raise" was zero.

Considering how many Dems were in Congress, it's pretty mind boggling how pathetic the healthcare reform we got was. Making insurance available for people with preexisting conditions is certainly a good thing. Allowing people to spend thousands of dollars a year out of pocket is a slap in the face.

Funny how liberals wont touch this thread. Cowards.

Hello my name is m52nickerson. I'm a liberal.

The truth about the Health Care law is that it is helped far more then it has hurt. The increases in insurance costs have been lower then before the law, it has slowed the rate of increase. Far more people now have insurance, and because of the subsidies those 30% increase are not seen by the majority of people.

....but don't let facts get in the way.

The truth about the Health Care law is that it is helped far more then it has hurt. The increases in insurance costs have been lower then before the law, it has slowed the rate of increase. Far more people now have insurance, and because of the subsidies those 30% increase are not seen by the majority of people.

Wrong

Wow, what an insightful and well spoken counter argument. You deserve a cookie. Now if mommy or daddy is around, please put them on the computer.

Your argument was bogus, so his reply was more than sufficient. Obamacare helped a few, but it fucked many.

Never forget...

hqdefault.jpg

it really depends on who you're talking about.

your average TRULY middle class (everyont thinks theyre middle class lol) americans may be worse off.

i dont see how you could argue though, that poor uninsured people arent better off with obamacare than they were before. without insurance, if you get injured, it can literally change the rest of your life with th elevel of debt that you'll take on.

From what I've read, that's pretty much right. Although there are improvements to make.
A single payer system would be better though, with the option to buy private insurance if you want to.

your average TRULY middle class (everyont thinks theyre middle class lol) americans may be worse off.

i dont see how you could argue though, that poor uninsured people arent better off with obamacare than they were before. without insurance, if you get injured, it can literally change the rest of your life with th elevel of debt that you'll take on.

I agree that ACA made things better, but by just about the worst means possible: Non-poor people have plans where they have to pay thousands out of pocket.

It hurts the poors ability to secure a job

Back