Opinion “We just don’t expect temps to be below 10 degrees Fahrenheit in Duluth anymore" - Climate Professor

HOw many pages before the -
"OMG, when he said we don't expect temps to be below 10 degrees, he didn't actually mean temps wouldn't get below 10 degrees any more."
post?

Living currently in mid-Michigan, I actually think we're going to have a colder winter, than we've had in the last 5 or so years. We've been already in the 30's most overnights, and the next two weeks are daytime highs in the mid 50's. "Nature" seems to pointing to that as well, with my dog's coat is getting thicker earlier than normal, and a ton of leaves have already turned color and fallen in the area.

Your dog is a science denier.
Living currently in mid-Michigan, I actually think we're going to have a colder winter, than we've had in the last 5 or so years. We've been already in the 30's most overnights, and the next two weeks are daytime highs in the mid 50's. "Nature" seems to pointing to that as well, with my dog's coat is getting thicker earlier than normal, and a ton of leaves have already turned color and fallen in the area.

It's funny how TS doesn't know the difference between climate and weather, and apparently can't read any of the 800,000,000 charts showing a clear pattern pertaining to global temperatures.
The person he is talking about doesn’t know the difference. That’s the point. When you misuse information to push a narrative, it’s an issue.

Yes on the leaves. Maybe 10 days ago I saw some leaves that changed color. Very early.

even though I was very small, I remember summers having much hotter streaks 87-mud 90s than now. How many over 100 days have we had the last 2 years? I’ll be Damned if we didn’t used to get a week of over 100 every year.

Back