“This Is America”

Does anyone else know this Yorkist guy? Is he a troll or is this for real?

And when there are lunatics like you and that idiot I quoted walking around with shit like that going through their head, I dont blame them.
It's prevalent. A lot more prevalent than what people let on.

Obviously it's not the majority, but it's a lot of who makes up the majority of the loudest ones. And the louder they get, the louder everyone else gets. A lot of them only being loud because it makes them feel more a part of their tribe, they don't really know what the endgame is or if they're really even is one.

You don't agree with it, which is why you deny it. And that's fine. That's good. I say the same line all the freaking time when I comment on Vice news articles on Facebook:

"When they say they want equality and fairness, what they really mean is Revenge and Payback." And the majority of the people that become outraged by it are white people. A lot of others will agree, or simply give it a like, which to me is a simple acknowledgement.

Because in that moment they're not worried about being politically correct. It's finally Someone putting into words but they have been feeling for a long time, that Whitey needs to feel some of that pain.

You know, spread the pain around a little bit. Like Obama said he wanted to do with wealth.

I'm not saying that it's a threat. The only way they make it happen is if they can make the majority of white people hate themselves as much as a lot of the left-wing already does... it's about being upfront with your goals and your mission and calling a spade a spade when it is a spade.

To think that the three of us have that in common LOL

tumblr_mejej5mfPH1qmt5mvo1_500.gif

Care to elaborate? From what I can tell, the only one who sounds insecure in their own skin, is you.

I'm just busting your balls broseph, I just find it funny the weird correlations you went through from my post.

Yes I think there are obvious insecure white cats. Like last night, I was crawling the bars as I do and ended up at this redneck place. My main thing in a hillbilly bar is to play hip hop on the jukebox from my phone, it's hilarious. I was on a date with a black girl so I could obviously you know... blame her for it.

So I play This Is America and go straight to eavesdrop mode and overheard "uppity" from a few people, I recommend playing that game. If you're surrounded by a bunch of SJWs play some Wheeler Walker Jr, and cap it off with Say Something I'm Giving Up On You. Quit shitposting on the forum, shitpost IRL bruh.

As to insecure white people, you don't see it from a few posters here? It's fairly obvious. Look at the direction of the thread bro. A video about how America ignores its problems by focusing on the dancing black man descended into "BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER SLAVERY"

Obviously it's not the majority, but it's a lot of who makes up the majority of the loudest ones. And the louder they get, the louder everyone else gets. A lot of them only being loud because it makes them feel more a part of their tribe, they don't really know what the endgame is or if they're really even is one.

You don't agree with it, which is why you deny it. And that's fine. That's good. I say the same line all the freaking time when I comment on Vice news articles on Facebook:

"When they say they want equality and fairness, what they really mean is Revenge and Payback." And the majority of the people that become outraged by it are white people. A lot of others will agree, or simply give it a like, which to me is a simple acknowledgement.

Because in that moment they're not worried about being politically correct. It's finally Someone putting into words but they have been feeling for a long time, that Whitey needs to feel some of that pain.

You know, spread the pain around a little bit. Like Obama said he wanted to do with wealth.

I'm not saying that it's a threat. The only way they make it happen is if they can make the majority of white people hate themselves as much as a lot of the left-wing already does... it's about being upfront with your goals and your mission and calling a spade a spade when it is a spade.
Now more than ever I'm convinced, it's time to shut the internet down. Because under the surface, things are getting much, much worse.

This is how I feel debating in the War Room these days.

Someone that was a gay liberal 4 years ago is now a Neo-Nazi white supremacist hater of all things not white and male.

And I see a lot of really smart, super intelligent people that can't seem to get a grasp on how the pendulum has swung so far to the left that perhaps they could or should learn to find disagreement with someone before they label them as the second coming of Adolf Hitler.

But I do understand that a lot of it is just blue Pom-Pom waving though. The country would be a better place if everyone hated the two gangs that run this country as badly as I have come to hate them.

I get it, it's embarrassing that Donald Trump is the president. I'm not a fan. I celebrate any of his successes the way that I do because a success means that it was a good thing, not a complete and utter disaster, which is also possible from the political novice reality TV show host.

I'm sure Hillary Clinton would have kept a very steady hand on the wheel of the battleship as it careened toward it's typical destination. However, America has been voting for change for over a decade now and it's going to continue to vote for change until the electorate gets it. Let's hope the next one isn't a complete and utter disaster, even dwarfing the reality show host in terms of damage.

This is how I feel debating in the War Room these days.

Someone that was a gay liberal 4 years ago is now a Neo-Nazi white supremacist hater of all things not white and male.

And I see a lot of really smart, super intelligent people that can't seem to get a grasp on how the pendulum has swung so far to the left that perhaps they could or should learn to find disagreement with someone before they label them as the second coming of Adolf Hitler.

But I do understand that a lot of it is just blue Pom-Pom waving though. The country would be a better place if everyone hated the two gangs that run this country as badly as I have come to hate them.

I get it, it's embarrassing that Donald Trump is the president. I'm not a fan. I celebrate any of his successes the way that I do because a success means that it was a good thing, not a complete and utter disaster, which is also possible from the political novice reality TV show host.

I'm sure Hillary Clinton would have kept a very steady hand on the wheel of the battleship as it careened toward it's typical destination. However, America has been voting for change for over a decade now and it's going to continue to vote for change until the electorate gets it. Let's hope the next one isn't a complete and utter disaster, even dwarfing the reality show host in terms of damage.

Nah I'm actually really happy being who I am.

You self hating whitey's should try it, although I suspect you guys harbor much more actual racism than those you throw stones at.

{<jordan}

I don't necessarily disagree with anything in this post, but I hope it provides you with some insight into the behavior of the Left. You're worried enough about the message of a small percentage of random people who are part of an already small minority (black people) that has never historically had any power to advance its cause. You're so worried about their message that you comment on Vice articles (lol) to get a competing message out there.

Meanwhile, the CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, who is part of the country's largest racial group, has been talking shit about minorities and has acted as an apologist for an ideology that has historically been the dominant, accepted ideology (white supremacy) and has resulted in thousands of deaths.

Do you have a bit more empathy with why so many people on the Left are panicked right now?

The whole "insecure" thing just blows my mind, and is yet another contradictory Liberal talking point.

So, let me get this straight...some white people are "insecure" for not hating themselves enough? The "secure" white people are the ones who blame themselves for the struggles of minorities, hate themselves for it, and embrace prejudice towards themselves because of it?

LOL, wut?
I hate myself but not because i'm white and I am very insecure. But I also do believe in like systemic racism and that white people historically have and still do oppress minorities all over the world. I don't say that to start an argument just to let you know where I stand and say i think the point about insecurity is strange. It seems like a separate issue, really. Do think an insecure person admits when they are wrong?

I don't necessarily disagree with anything in this post, but I hope it provides you with some insight into the behavior of the Left. You're worried enough about the message of a small percentage of an already small minority (black people) that has never historically had any power to advance its cause. You're so worried about their message that you comment on Vice articles (lol) to get a competing message out there.

Meanwhile, the CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, who is part of the country's largest racial group, has been talking shit about minorities and has acted as an apologist for an ideology that has historically been the dominant, accepted ideology (white supremacy) and has resulted in thousands of deaths.

Do you have a bit more empathy with why so many people on the Left are panicked right now?
I understand the panic in so much as I'm coming to the realization that for someone that follows politics, there is going to be Perpetual Panic... All the time... For the rest of time.

I dealt with 8 years of tea party Panic which was an absolute embarrassment. Now it's liberal panic... meanwhile I'm just a guy that realizes that elections come and elections go and that they are not always going to go in the direction but I want it to.

I comment on the Vice news articles because like you said, there needs to be a middle ground message out there. Between the pink-haired lefties and the right-wing tiki torches there needs to be people with some fucking sense that speak their mind as well, and not be scared to be called a fucking Nazi for doing it. (and no, I don't have any empathy for whatever Panic is causing that type of shit to happen. For someone to call me or right winger like that, it's complete bullshit)

Another reason I feel I have to voice my opinion is because of what I've seen happened to the media over the last few elections. It's Conspiracy Theory come to life, right in front of my eyes.

I'm from East Central rural Indiana... the fucking media work their magic so well that my milky white, blonde haired blue-eyed sister was telling me how afraid she was the day after Trump's election because of men coming in wearing their little red hats... she was obviously in no danger. She's never even known Danger and her life...

But someone with a political agenda that would gain from it, made her believe that she was a victim. And she's merely a microcosm of a much larger issue that I see in this country.

And I was a blue dog. Trust me. Back before I lost complete and total faith and all of those institutions.

As to insecure white people, you don't see it from a few posters here?

Not in the way you mean.

It's fairly obvious. Look at the direction of the thread bro. A video about how America ignores its problems by focusing on the dancing black man descended into "BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER SLAVERY"

I haven't seen that. I've seen people argue against it's "deep" message for simply having a dancing black man, set to the image of savagery. I don't think the people who claim to like the video, even know why they do. They like it, because it "seems" deep. The imagery contrasts the lyrics and title, so it's..."brilliant"?

It's simplistic. Now, one could think it's brilliant in it's simplicity, but I'm not buying it. At least not as how the people who love it are interpreting it. To me it's just basic bitch simplicity, that plays to the masses who want to believe they're informed. In that way(a marketing sense), it might actually be brilliant. The message being so simple, that any moron can recognize it, and feel smart because they recognize it.

I hate myself but not because i'm white and I am very insecure. But I also do believe in like systemic racism and that white people historically have and still do oppress minorities all over the world. I don't say that to start an argument just to let you know where I stand and say i think the point about insecurity is strange. It seems like a separate issue, really. Do think an insecure person admits when they are wrong?
Straight up. If black people or brown people of any sort we're in the same position of power that white people found themselves in, and continue to find themselves in, do you think that they would oppress us? Oppress others?

Back