“This Is America”

See its like there's this weird thing where you don't have to fit all of your opinions into one box.

Like just because I supported gay marriage doesn't mean I don't respect someone's disapproval especially if its for religious reasons. I mean obviously I don't agree with that at all, but you have the right to your opinion so long as you aren't hurting anyone.

I used to be one of those asshole atheist's going around shitting on every religious person/their opinions. I've since learned just because I may not agree with or even like their point of view they have as much a right to it as I do to mine. And just because someone doesn't support gay marriage, or say for instance black lives matter movement doesn't instantly make them some evil terrible person.

Same goes with trump supporters, I hate to have to keep repeating this but I didn't vote for the guy and don't care for him much.

But you wanna know who I feel sorry for right now, straight white male (especially Christian) trump supporters. Automatically labeled trash humans. Imagine going to say Evergreen state and being that, you wouldn't survive unless you hid your political opinions.

Its funny because the average (straightwhitetrumpsupporter) I probably disagree with on most things, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed their opinion.
I was the same type of atheist.

I think if that if it was John Kasich that won the election things would be a lot different. We got reality show Trump and I think a lot of people are just spazzing out.

But in the process they are losing me as a supporter.

You still didn't answer my question. How is reopening the wounds of the past going to help with the problems of today? If you are unwilling to answer, then I will assume you do not have one.

Your question is meaningless. I've asked you several times to clarify, but you don't seem to understand what I mean, so I'll go piece by piece.

I don't think remembering something bad "reopens the wounds" of the past. This is why I kept asking you to define "get over".

I've had bad things in my life that I can remember without being "wounded". I have some memories of bad things that even make me feel stronger and more motivated when I remember them. Some of my bad memories actually make me laugh now or make me proud of how I am today.

You know why? Because I've "gotten over" them. I didn't "get over" them by pretending they didn't happen. In fact, it was the opposite. So I'm not really sure what you're asking or if it applies to most situations.

Now, can you answer a question for me? Have you ever had anything bad happen in your life that you've gotten over?

They're not even going to try to gain agreement from you. It's a team sport. They are on team blue and when they make these comments that can go high five each other.

I give @AgonyandIrony some leeway, because he has balls. I respect him, even though we disagree all the time. Dude literally puts himself out there on a regular basis, due to his crazy profession. If he was @HomerThompson, I would not give him the same respect, as he's just a likebot in the WR and nothing more.

I give @AgonyandIrony some leeway, because he has balls. I respect him, even though we disagree all the time. Dude literally puts himself out there on a regular basis, due to his crazy profession. If he was @HomerThompson, I would not give him the same respect, as he's just a likebot in the WR and nothing more.

He also tries to back out of bets after I offered him mercy and he refused it. Dude is soft and angry, just like America these days ;)

People like Leagon don't want justice, they want revenge. They will never give up their hatred until white people are made to suffer the way black people used to. That's the end game.
Jesus christ

Jesus christ
You'd have to be literally insane if you didn't acknowledge there are actually a lot of people out there who think like this.

I've seen similar opinions expressed often.

You'd have to be literally insane if you didn't acknowledge there are actually a lot of people out there who think like this.

I've seen similar opinions expressed often.
And when there are lunatics like you and that idiot I quoted walking around with shit like that going through their head, I dont blame them.

Your question is meaningless. I've asked you several times to clarify, but you don't seem to understand what I mean, so I'll go piece by piece.

I don't think remembering something bad "reopens the wounds" of the past. This is why I kept asking you to define "get over".

I've had bad things in my life that I can remember without being "wounded". I have some memories of bad things that even make me feel stronger and more motivated when I remember them. Some of my bad memories actually make me laugh now or make me proud of how I am today.

You know why? Because I've "gotten over" them. I didn't "get over" them by pretending they didn't happen. In fact, it was the opposite. So I'm not really sure what you're asking or if it applies to most situations.

Now, can you answer a question for me? Have you ever had anything bad happen in your life that you've gotten over?
Not one answer here.. I have defined it repeatedly for you. I have all the proof I need on the nightly news, and any BLM rally that I tune into. Proof that reopening the old wounds is not helping at all. All the proof I need.

And when there are lunatics like you and that idiot I quoted walking around with shit like that going through their head, I dont blame them.
Lol the guilt/hate is strong in this one.

"Like" gotten to spotted.

Hey aren't you the last guy I noticed having "like" jimmies? If not, you're definitely a returning contestant.

"Like" gotten to spotted.

Hey aren't you the last guy I noticed having "like" jimmies? If not, you're definitely a returning contestant.

LOL @ Little Homey PMing you about this, and asking you for support.

That's just adorable.

LOL @ Little Homey PMing you about this, and asking you for support.

That's just adorable.
Nobody pm'd me about this. It's on the last page of an active thread. I'll add paranoid to the list.

Not one answer here.. I have defined it repeatedly for you. I have all the proof I need on the nightly news, and any BLM rally that I tune into. Proof that reopening the old wounds is not helping at all. All the proof I need.

How is that not an answer to your impossible question? Remembering the past can provide strength, hope, humor, all sorts of things.

Edit: Also, lol @ getting "all the proof" you need to solve America's racial problems from the nightly news and some Youtube clips. Who needs actual education when there's MSNBC? Or were you joking?

Last edited:
Back