“They were who we thought they were!”

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
260703BB-0343-426B-B201-AF1190B2A233.gif

RDA at the peak of his career, with the LW Title at stake, did what he was supposed to do - finish Cowboy in the first round.

Darren Till near the height of his climb towards a WW title shot, did what he was supposed to do - finish Cowboy in the first round.

Gaethje at the pivotal moment in his climb back to the top of the division, staking his claim for the right at a title shot, did what he was supposed to do - finish Cowboy in the first round.

Masvidal who at the time had not even realized his full potential was still able to make easy work of the Donald, arguably finishing him before the end of the first round and then again, officially, early in the second.

Tony won the war of attrition and Nate won the war of the mind/balls.

...and Leon did what he was supposed to do in winning yet another decision...

The point is, all questions about Conor will be answered and it will only take one round to know whether or not we have seen the last of TheNotorious or if all that’s left is this guy:
ABD1D690-B30B-4E94-AFE5-812B91661613.jpeg

TheUltimateGateKeeper has been designated his ultimate assignment.

WAR TheNotoriousOne
&
FU** ProperTwelve

Last edited:
You spent all that time spewing what everyone already knew.

Sure.

Dawg.

Conor is done as a top fighter

fighters don't get it back when they begin to slip. Maybe he will be the exemption?

He will still beat Cowboy, as he is like an old horse that needs put down

However, whenever Conor really steps up? I think he will come unstuck

He will not go through 2020 unbeaten, unless he fights set ups!

I think he will either fight Justin or Mas next and I expect him to suffer his first stoppage loss then retire

Or if he fights on, he may have an easy win and go out on a high.

The end is near fans/haters/neutrals

We will enjoy the ride this next 12 months, as it WILL be his last, unless he wants to be another BJ Penn??

fighters don't get it back when they begin to slip. Maybe he will be the exemption?

I think he will either fight Justin or Mas next and I expect him to suffer his first stoppage loss then retire

We will enjoy the ride this next 12 months, as it WILL be his last, unless he wants to be another BJ Penn??
Why do I feel like your AV makes it hard for me to take you seriously regarding Conor?

70b8f64e61167d38fa52428669a0cbfb-64728.jpg

hmmm,

lets ask the four fathers what they think...

I want you to be wrong but the fact that his return fight is against the likes of Donald doesn’t inspire much confidence tbh.

Realllly hoping this was more a decision on the part of the UFC than Conor himself and that we get to see the Conor of old once again after he’s made quick work like he should of the so-called Cowboy.

Conor has aged 15 years in the past 12 months. Taking on Cowboy at 170 is an awful decision.

Back