“They do the jobs nobody else wants to do” is a BS argument

if i got a job i would probably just troll my workplace till i get fired

Said this for years. These jobs simply pay absurdly low wages. Scrubbing toilets should be $15/hr minimum if not $20. You're handling shit for Christ's sake.
all i can think about when i work normal jobs is wow, i just spent 10 minutes of my life to earn $1

I'm not disagreeing but I also don't see any Republicans supporting illegal immigration.

Really? have you ever considered that the whole reason the republicans won't pass any meaningful immigration reform, despite controlling all three branches of government, is that they actually prefer a system that encourages illegal immigration.

Legal immigrants would demand higher wages.

They do the jobs nobody else wants to do. Biggest line of BS ever. Nobody wants to do any job. I’d you can’t find people to fill a position it means you’re not paying enough. People will risk their lives to catch crab in freezing water for the right money. What elitist liberals are really saying with “They do they job sbobody else wants to do” is “I don’t want to pay” to maintain my gardens pools and toilets. Hiring undocumented workers without rights is borderline slave labor and it’s immoral.

I love my “Job” you sound poor. Looking for one of them migrant strawberry picking jobs?

There's no maybe about it. Even in California the agriculture areas are republican areas.

Southern California in your mind is a heavily Republican area in your mind?

But at the same time you want a 3rd world dogshit minimum wage so you can have cheap shit. Go figure.

Southern California in your mind is a heavily Republican area in your mind?

No, but the places where they are growing almonds are and in Nor Cal the farming areas tend to be republican as well. The point is farmers are mostly republican and that's a fact.

Illegals commit much less crime than Americans but don’t let facts get in your way lol
Just by being here they are inherently a criminal regardless of whatever other crimes they may commit.

They do the jobs nobody else wants to do. Biggest line of BS ever. Nobody wants to do any job. I’d you can’t find people to fill a position it means you’re not paying enough. People will risk their lives to catch crab in freezing water for the right money. What elitist liberals are really saying with “They do they job sbobody else wants to do” is “I don’t want to pay” to maintain my gardens pools and toilets. Hiring undocumented workers without rights is borderline slave labor and it’s immoral.

Why does Trump have to hire foreign workers for his resorts? He says they can't find people from the US.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida seeks to hire 78 foreign workers ...

Bring undocumented isn’t a crime silly goose
You referred to them as illegals.
il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.
    "illegal drugs"
    synonyms: unlawful, illicit, illegitimate, criminal, felonious; More

No, but the places where they are growing almonds are and in Nor Cal the farming areas tend to be republican as well. The point is farmers are mostly republican and that's a fact.

Hardly.

It’s not that we don’t want to do the work ie. picking produce, it’s that us Americans refuse to be paid slave labor. If I had to, I’d work fast food, but I have a different job. It’s funny because Liberals and Dems want everyone and their mother to come to America from South of the border, but they still exploit them.

Free market capitalism and unskilled cheap migrant labor go hand in hand.

Force employers to raise the hourly rate, and the incentives for hiring unskilled migrants will disappear. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Back