“There’s no-one laughing at me now" - Conor McGregor

You are the Contard here pal. Of all the fighters in MMA.....Your boy has the most followers (Lemmings). I'll use pictures so you understand....an Oldie I made, but still a Goodie :

View attachment 304193

You are the first Rat off the edge there.......Pretty small ears compared to all the others...I wonder?
wrong as usual

And if he does not fight no one will remember him.

He has no real legacy to fall back on. He himself has said he's motivated by money and his fanbase is mostly made up of clueless fools who will move on just as quick when he decides to not take fights. When your popularity is based on running your mouth and hype you also have to at least fight once in awhile; especially if you're mediocre and one dimensional.

And if he does not fight no one will remember him.

He has no real legacy to fall back on. He himself has said he's motivated by money and his fanbase is mostly made up of clueless fools who will move on just as quick when he decides to not take fights. When your popularity is based on running your mouth and hype you also have to at least fight once in awhile; especially if you're mediocre and one dimensional.

LOLloLoLOlo. You idiots seriously have to start thinking before you type!

It's pretty easy to make a lot of money if you're willing to do whatever is required - sell out your principles, your conscience, your soul, your butthole...

Back