“There’s no-one laughing at me now" - Conor McGregor

tenor.gif
Would get choked in seconds brah

Everyone of my friends and people i meet likes Conor and thought he did awesome against Floyd.
Only on sherdog do i see hate against him and people thinking he "got destroyed".

Everyone of my friends and people i meet likes Conor and thought he did awesome against Floyd.
Only on sherdog do i see hate against him and people thinking he "got destroyed".

Your friends don;t know much about boxing then.

Floyd was carrying him, even pulling a couple of the few punches the threw. Conor looked like a slow amateur.

just fight bitch or go away, not interested in this dude or what he does concerning non fighting

Conor has made a lot of money, but people are still laughing at him for good reasons.

2A553C9200000578-0-image-a-16_1436354702954.jpg

Sorry, but that "no-one laughs at me now" reminds me of that unspeakable N. Farage saying to the EU "You are not laughing now, aren´t you?"
Terrible, terrible phrase.

He’s a goof who is trying to convince himself otherwise.

That's because this place is over run with idiots, most are bitter but some are just trolling, either way they never have anything positive to say about McGregor no matter how well he does. Ignore is a wonderful tool as is a thread like this because it pulls in most of these idiots and i can ignore them all in one swoop, kind of like a Sherdog enema.

Your friends don;t know much about boxing then.

Floyd was carrying him, even pulling a couple of the few punches the threw. Conor looked like a slow amateur.
Yeah, i guess Tyson, Klitschko and the countless other Champs, pros know nothing about boxing either then....or maybe it's just you.

Yeah, i guess Tyson, Klitschko and the countless other Champs, pros know nothing about boxing either then....or maybe it's just you.
Lol this. You shouldn't have to know the technical details to watch fighting, it's fighting ffs. Fair play if you do but it's not a pre requisite, if it was the PPV sales would have been MM levels.
I respect conor for what he has done, but he needs to defend win or loose a warrior should go out with glory or on his shield.

That's because Sherdoggers are basement dwelling virgins that are mad at the world, and not real successful people like I'm sure the people you've met.

We all saw what happened when these dorks decided to leave their basement for the first time and attend UFC 202 and it was not pretty!

That's because Sherdoggers are basement dwelling virgins that are mad at the world, and not real successful people like I'm sure the people you've met.

Says the guy that posted here 8.500 times in a little more than a year.

{<jordan}

Back