“TheGreat” or “TheFake” - TBD

There are levels to “running your mouth”

Sonnen, of all people lol, once summed it up pretty nicely. He likened it to a car dealer selling you a peice of junk. You can talk the big game but then you have to perform or else you’re just a fraud and for all that talking Alex just did he owes us one hell of a performance.

I know it seems to be becoming the norm but I don’t like it and I’m not accepting of it. However insignificant I myself am in the grand scope of things I will still play my part in making sure it doesn’t get rewarded.

If you can’t back it up then STFU. If I want WWE, then I’ll watch WWE.

I agree. But what I'm saying is you need results regardless. So if you keep winning eventually you get rewarded. But garnering attention is an accelerator. He obviously believes (right or wrong) that over-the-top trash talk is how to garner attention. We will see if he backs it up.

James Vick did basically the EXACT same thing with Gaethje...then got slept. Let's see if Hernandez suffers the same fate or if he backs up the talk.

...James Vick did basically the EXACT same thing with Gaethje...then got slept. Let's see if Hernandez suffers the same fate or if he backs up the talk.

GREAT example. LoL, I forgot all about that guy!

Alexander “TheFake” Hernandez it is.

He looked great for about a minute.

Once Cowboy touched him he got fake real quick.

He was looking good but once those intercepting knees started landing he started to hesitate and stay within Cowboys range. Alex had the makings of a good game plan, going to the body early and often and setting a high pace. If he had the wrestling to keep Cerrone down maybe the fight would have been doffdiffe. There was definitely a strength difference too for sure

He was looking good but once those intercepting knees started landing he started to hesitate and stay within Cowboys range. Alex had the makings of a good game plan, going to the body early and often and setting a high pace. If he had the wrestling to keep Cerrone down maybe the fight would have been doffdiffe. There was definitely a strength difference too for sure

You better be more than just a solid wrestler if holding Cowboy down is your gameplan. His guard for MMA isn't just good, it's elite. Hernandez had the right gameplan, he just doesn't have the skillset to pull it off. He looked much smaller in there, so like you said it was a matter of time as to when Cowboy started timing those knees when Hernandez closed distance. The exact same thing happened in Cowboy vs Jim Miller.

You better be more than just a solid wrestler if holding Cowboy down is your gameplan. His guard for MMA isn't just good, it's elite. Hernandez had the right gameplan, he just doesn't have the skillset to pull it off. He looked much smaller in there, so like you said it was a matter of time as to when Cowboy started timing those knees when Hernandez closed distance. The exact same thing happened in Cowboy vs Jim Miller.
Yeah man Cowboys BJJ is great, he's a very well rounded fighter. If he didn't fuck about at WW he might have clawed his way to a n1 contenders match

Referencing his quality as a character, not his quality as a fighter.

Colby was like 5-1 in the ufc and getting absolutely zero traction until he adopted the persona.

Back