“TheGreat” or “TheFake” - TBD

Conor set the blueprint get used to seeing this kind of early trashing more often from now on

My thing is, if you’re about it then be about it but don’t fake it.

He didn’t get the boost because he didn’t deliver. The promotion has to believe in you before they invest on you and as far as I’m concerned that performance wasn’t too inspiring.
Right I agree it's not enough to just win. Till brutally KO'd Cerrone in the first. Edwards knew he messed up too. After the fight he was unhappy with himself IIRC.

My thing is, if you’re about it then be about it but don’t fake it.
I don’t know if the guy is faking it seems more genuine then say Colby and even when Kevin lee tried .. but the talking shit before you have established your self part is the bs Conor Mcgregor blueprint that we will start seeing more often imo

Well Yeah I wanna see the Hardy fight too for sure.... I DOUBT that fight goes past 1 round. I just think that nobody really knows hte Hardy opponent Crowder and who he is (me neither to be honest!). So everyone expects a Hardy demolition in 90seconds and that may well happen but...hey.....it's HEAVYWEIGHT....so those fights are all about who connects first. My personal view is that Hardy is coming across a bit too smug already (ceremonial weigh-ins etc) and he hasn't had ONE official UFC fight (don't cont DWTNCS) so I think before he develpos this smug "oh we all know i'm gonna flatten you in 60secs" persona, he should get maybe 3 UFC KO wins first.

Hey make no mistake he PROBABLY will KO the other guy in the first 90secs....but if he met a strong wrestler who trips him and takes him down and exhausts him for a full 5mins of wrestling top control....I don't think Hardy will be feeling quite so smug going into Round2.

Unlikely to happen tonight but Hardy has to prepare his ground game for the inevitable wrestling / take-downs as he takes a step-up in class after knocking out nobodies for 3 or 4 fights. Right now he is looking like a white Ngannou : all power, and 1st rd KO's which is just fine.......until someone exposes him with wrestling and 5-round cardio.
Hardy is black duder, pretty hard for him to be the white Francis

I enjoyed it. The lines may have been scripted, but you could tell that he genuinely believes he is superior and destined to be champ. It may not happen, but I appreciate watching fighters with that mentality. It definitely ups my interest in watching.

I don’t know if the guy is faking it seems more genuine then say Colby and even when Kevin lee tried .. but the talking shit before you have established your self part is the bs Conor Mcgregor blueprint that we will start seeing more often imo

I’m with you up until you tie in “bs” with Conor’s name. Conor talked AND walked. All these other posers are the ones who tie in the “bs” with that approach.

Last edited:
Cowboy always does poorly when he’s not chummy with his opponent.

I’m with you up until you tie in “bs” with Conor’s name. Conor talked AND walked. All these other posers are the ones who tie in the “bs” with that approach.
He did until he said “ let’s wrestle kid “

if he gets wrecked, it'll be quite hilarious

Cowboy always does poorly when he’s not chummy with his opponent.

He wasn't chummy with aluminium bitch perry

“I’ll be sending your geriatric a$$ fu**ing yeehawing back to the stables on Saturday”

“You look like you served the last two terms in the fu**ing oval office, you look worn out, you look aged and withered

“you are a jester in the way, you are an active participant

“you don’t belong across from me... you’re a stepping stone

“I’m going to press and break him in that octagon”

So according to the young Hernandez, Cowboy is old, fragile and unworthy.

I like it when fighters up the ante but what I don’t like is sh** talk. Keep the sh** for the toilets.

Truth” talk vs “Sh**” talk​

If this guy doesn’t back up his words then he’s dead to me because I don’t appreciate being treated like a WWE fan.

Alex needs to wipe the floor with Cowboy and/or at the very least get the finish and if he does that, then he’ll have my patronage.

View attachment 507797
I think he's doing the Nick Diaz tactic. Get the guy mad. Fuck all that hand shake shit.

if he gets wrecked, it'll be quite hilarious

He wasn't chummy with aluminium bitch perry
Idk man, I think his beef was more with Wink. Mike and Don were pretty respectful.

“I’ll be sending your geriatric a$$ fu**ing yeehawing back to the stables on Saturday”

“You look like you served the last two terms in the fu**ing oval office, you look worn out, you look aged and withered

I like it when fighters up the ante but what I don’t like is sh** talk. Keep the sh** for the toilets.

If this guy doesn’t back up his words then he’s dead to me because I don’t appreciate being treated like a WWE fan.

Alex needs to wipe the floor with Cowboy and/or at the very least get the finish and if he does that, then he’ll have my patronage.

View attachment 507797
Sounded to me like he was trying to convince himself.

He sounded sincere when he said it, but afterwards, his eyes told a different story.

Cowboy gonna kill heem

View attachment 507797
cowboy gets slept in the first...

Idk guys, when i look at Hernandez, i just dont like that guy. If he is good he is good though but i will be rooting for Cowboy. It is not the fire or ambition that makes people win fights, it is being cautious, having experience and skills.

Back