“TheGreat” or “TheFake” - TBD

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
“I’ll be sending your geriatric a$$ fu**ing yeehawing back to the stables on Saturday”

“You look like you served the last two terms in the fu**ing oval office, you look worn out, you look aged and withered

“you are a jester in the way, you are an active participant

“you don’t belong across from me... you’re a stepping stone

“I’m going to press and break him in that octagon”

So according to the young Hernandez, Cowboy is old, fragile and unworthy.

I like it when fighters up the ante but what I don’t like is sh** talk. Keep the sh** for the toilets.

Truth” talk vs “Sh**” talk​

If this guy doesn’t back up his words then he’s dead to me because I don’t appreciate being treated like a WWE fan.

Alex needs to wipe the floor with Cowboy and/or at the very least get the finish and if he does that, then he’ll have my patronage.

D97DBA69-41FE-47FB-B4F8-C7B45935BBEB.gif

Last edited:
puts shame on the name

acts like a fool

pass revoked
unless he wins

I think it's too early for this guy to be at this level of trashing. He needs to prove himself

I think it's too early for this guy to be at this level of trashing. He needs to prove himself

That was my gripe with Conor in the beginning but he won me over after proving it wasn’t just talk.

"and if he does that, then he’ll have my patronage."

It's all on the line, folks.

That shit was so scripted. Gonna laugh if Cerrone hurts him.

I hope Cerrone absolutely mauls him or embarssses him and breaks him like he did to Jury

“I’ll be sending your geriatric a$$ fu**ing yeehawing back to the staples on Saturday”

“You look like you served the last two terms in the fu**ing oval office, you look worn out, you look aged and withered

“you are a jester in the way, you are an active participant

“you don’t belong across from me... you’re a stepping stone

“I’m going to press and break him in that octagon”

So according to the young Hernandez, Cowboy is old, fragile and unworthy.

I like it when fighters up the ante but what I don’t like is sh** talk. Keep the sh** for the toilets.

Truth” talk vs “Sh**” talk​

If this guy doesn’t back up his words then he’s dead to me because I don’t appreciate being treated like a WWE fan.

Alex needs to wipe the floor with Cowboy and/or at the very least get the finish and if he does that, then he’ll have my patronage.

View attachment 507797
Honestly, I think i'm more pumped for this Hernandez vs Cerrone fight than any other tonight.

That face-off with the intense stare and they wouldn't quit looking at each other. That was quite hard-core and there's plenty of fire and motivation and intensity bubbling away there for BOTH guys. I don't know how that fights gonna go but I do think it'll be all action for however long it lasts.
One thing...Hernandez tends to start fast (ask Dariush) and it's well known Cowboy CAN be caught off guard by big aggression early in a fight.

Cowboy v Hernandez and Dillashaw v Cejudo are easily the exciting/charged-up picks of the night IMHO.

That shit was so scripted. Gonna laugh if Cerrone hurts him.

If it was scripted then I haven’t seen delivery that good since Chael Sonnen... actually, his delivery was better than Chaels.

Honestly, I think i'm more pumped for this Hernandez vs Cerrone fight than any other tonight.

That face-off with the intense stare and they wouldn't quit looking at each other. That was quite hard-core and there's plenty of fire and motivation and intensity bubbling away there for BOTH guys. I don't know how that fights gonna go but I do think it'll be all action for however long it lasts.
One thing...Hernandez tends to start fast (ask Dariush) and it's well known Cowboy CAN be caught off guard by big aggression early in a fight.

Cowboy v Hernandez and Dillashaw v Cejudo are easily the exciting/charged-up picks of the night IMHO.

I loved that he was bold and blunt in his assessment, however, it remains to be seen if he’s:
A) full of sh**
B) delusional
or
C) all that he claims to be.

brah, no love for the Hardy fight?!?

Conor set the blueprint get used to seeing this kind of early trashing more often from now on

Man I like this dude but he's just going too far for me.

I loved that he was bold and blunt in his assessment, however, it remains to be seen if he’s:
A) full of sh**
B) delusional
or
C) all that he claims to be.

brah, no love for the Hardy fight?!?
Well Yeah I wanna see the Hardy fight too for sure.... I DOUBT that fight goes past 1 round. I just think that nobody really knows hte Hardy opponent Crowder and who he is (me neither to be honest!). So everyone expects a Hardy demolition in 90seconds and that may well happen but...hey.....it's HEAVYWEIGHT....so those fights are all about who connects first. My personal view is that Hardy is coming across a bit too smug already (ceremonial weigh-ins etc) and he hasn't had ONE official UFC fight (don't cont DWTNCS) so I think before he develpos this smug "oh we all know i'm gonna flatten you in 60secs" persona, he should get maybe 3 UFC KO wins first.

Hey make no mistake he PROBABLY will KO the other guy in the first 90secs....but if he met a strong wrestler who trips him and takes him down and exhausts him for a full 5mins of wrestling top control....I don't think Hardy will be feeling quite so smug going into Round2.

Unlikely to happen tonight but Hardy has to prepare his ground game for the inevitable wrestling / take-downs as he takes a step-up in class after knocking out nobodies for 3 or 4 fights. Right now he is looking like a white Ngannou : all power, and 1st rd KO's which is just fine.......until someone exposes him with wrestling and 5-round cardio.

It worked for Darren Till but he got the KO. Edwards tried the same thing with Cerrone and he won the fight in a one sided decision but he didn't get the promotional boost.

Props to Edwards signing to fight Gunnar Nelson it's not a great matchup for him. Gunnar has been ducked in the past by strikers.

It worked for Darren Till but he got the KO. Edwards tried the same thing with Cerrone and he won the fight in a one sided decision but he didn't get the promotional boost.

Props to Edwards signing to fight Gunnar Nelson it's not a great matchup for him.

He didn’t get the boost because he didn’t deliver. The promotion has to believe in you before they invest on you and as far as I’m concerned that performance wasn’t too inspiring.

I hope Cowboy splits this dude's face open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back