Social “The very long-term effects of the vaccine are not well understood,” told Trump’s vaccine czar

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
106804274-1606835313274-gettyimages-1229608451-AFP_8V768R.jpeg

“They are going to know they had a vaccine. They are probably not going to feel wonderful. But they’ve got to come back for that second dose.” Only 10% to 15% of volunteers reporting side effects that were “significantly noticeable.”

The side effects can last up to a day and a half, said Dr. Moncef Slaoui, who is leading the Trump administration’s Covid-19 vaccine program Operation Warp Speed. The people who’ve suffered from side effects have reported redness and pain at the injection site as well as fever, chills, muscle aches and headaches, he said, adding most people have no noticeable side effects.

“I always make sure we say that [while] we know the short term and I’m going to call it midterm effects of the vaccine is now well understood, the very long-term safety is not yet understood by definition.”

While the long-term side effects are not well understood yet, vaccine expert Dr. Moncef Slaoui said it is important to get a vaccine deployed as soon as possible as the pandemic is “killing 2,000 or more than 2,000 people a day.”

“These vaccines with 95% efficacy are an insurance against that,” he said, adding the vaccines have already been tested in more than 50,000 people.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/tru...percent-to-15percent-of-recipients.html#close

Sounds like the same side effects of most vaccines.

Only that Oxford used the technology which has been used so far. Pfizer and Moderna don"t actually produce an immune response, but their vaccines produce the protein "with spikes".

And which vaccine has 10-15% of the population with side effects?

Only that Oxford used the technology which has been used so far. Pfizer and Moderna don"t actually produce an immune response, but their vaccines produce the protein "with spikes".

Injection site pain is extremely common side effect of nearly all vaccines. A lot of the side effects sound similar to the flu vaccine.

Remind me how well it went for the Swine Flu vaccinations? these swine flu vaccines were quickly dropped and some doctors even said in the past five years ago that they didn't even need the swine flu vaccine.

Remind me how well it went for the Swine Flu vaccinations? these swine flu vaccines were quickly dropped and some doctors even said in the past five years ago that they didn't even need the swine flu vaccine.
That was almost 50 years ago. We're not getting the vaccine for a while now, people like you and me, millions of people will have taken it by that time. If its unsafe, it'll be apparent before we get it.

Anthrax shot hurts alot for everyone i knew that got one. Smallpox gives you a pock mark and a scar.

What about the side effects of injecting bleach?

And there's a vaccine czar?
Everyone is a czar these days. It's a nice way to pretend to more authority than they actually have.

He's not wrong.

Next thread.

Back