“That’s for 400 years of slavery, you b*tch!”: Rapes White Woman

Just remember, you're 70 IQ race mixing bullshit ain't that exciting either. Maybe just fuck off somewhere else if you don't like it.

Seal-y-Heidi-Klum.jpg

Just remember, you're 70 IQ race mixing bullshit ain't that exciting either. Maybe just fuck off somewhere else if you don't like it.
Are you gotten to right now because america is no longer only for whites who worship a brown jew or because your girlfriend left you for some bbc? Can't wait for my girlfriend to come home so we can have interracial sex. :oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

Are you gotten to right now because america is no longer only for whites who worship a brown jew or because your girlfriend left you for some bbc? Can't wait for my girlfriend to come home so we can have interracial sex. :oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

Not really
What do you mean another matter? Like it's something you're into?

Something you are obviously into. Too ugly and small c to get a white girl. lol

That was prior to the moslem occupation and we're not friends.
Muzlims brought civilization to white men who still lived in the woods naked during ancient times.

Muzlims brought civilization to white men who still lived in the woods naked during ancient times.

No they invaded raped the women, enslaved the men, burned down most of the libraries and took credit for what they missed.

Interesting they never "achieved" anything else before or since they invaded the Europeans. lol

No they invaded raped the women, enslaved the men, burned down most of the libraries and took credit for what survived.

Interesting they never "achieved" anything else before or since they invaded the Europeans. lol
You should thank your muslim brothers for bringing enlightenment to your ancestors.

Ironic since these immigrants are on the dole and I have to pay for that and still listen to your filthy mouth.

They come here and rape the women free of charge and I don't even say thank you.

Guess I'm just ungrateful. lol

What are you talking about? You're a leech and a burden on society, you don't pay for anything, you just receive handouts.

What are you talking about? You're a leech and a burden on society, you don't pay for anything, you just receive handouts.
He earned those handouts thru his ancestor's achievements bro

Back