“thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f—king stupid that they actually have made this possible”

Paulie’s an idiot but he’s right that today’s fanbase is absolutely fucking retarded

Artem takes this. He is fit as fck. Screw skill in this situation. It's get close, clinch and punch like fck for 2 mins.
there will be something lower on the hand, my understanding is it's still bareknuckle, (as per regulation of florida that fighters have to wear gloves - but what a 'glove' is isn't specified. So they're working around it by having some wrap lower down on the wrist or something - I think and hope) so knuckles exposed and slicing.
This doesn't play like regular boxing at all. Paulies pitter patter style won't translate. Here's the rub, bareknuckle Paulie's pitter patter will actually be capable of damage and knocking down Artem if he sits down on the punches and throws. It's chaos and a crap shoot, but Artem has been more active, and Artem can take a punch.
I'm on Artem on this.

Lol, you just proved Malinaggi correct.

236C459E-11AE-4B71-8271-62691A913D1B.jpeg 4F9C55B9-565D-4D2C-B798-041132E1EDC3.jpeg E4AC3E2C-1995-4653-8748-B114C5DC15C3.jpeg Polli you are a very brave man with charming and rugged good looks. I love you.

1. no one is buying this carny bullshit

2. I hope Artem gets disqualified for kicking this turd where his cock allegedly is

Lol, you just proved Malinaggi correct.
I'm inclined to agree Paulie should be the favorite

However, I'm not calling anyone who disagrees an idiot

If you are truly so confident, please place a large bet and post the slip. If it's a sure thing, it's free money, right?

I’m pretty sure not one person on here has ever seen one of Paulies fights. He’s being extremely overrated by mma fans, in fact actual hardcore boxing fans think he’s in trouble. This is intriguing to me, it’s not boxing rules, and I expect the tie clinch to be a huge factor. Also if you can make it brawl then skill set is less important, I think everyone on here can agree AJ is much more skilled then Ruiz but when he got in close and made it a brawl AJ was malested, now I’m not saying Artem will win , I don’t think we can acetately predict it.

This guy's brains are scrambled eggs by this point. His hands are brittle and will break. His face will bleed and swell. Artem takes this I think and I'm no Artem fan.

Paulie:
-Brittle hands
-Not a power puncher
-Hasn’t fought in years
-Emotional
-No BK experience
-BK does not equal Boxing
-Has been KO’d/TKO’d many times
-Toughness is in question
-Accustomed to 10+oz gloves
-Little to gain = liability

Artem:
-Does not have brittle hands
-Has fought recently
-Has more BK experience than Paulie
-Only KO’d/TKO’d once in 30 fights (2011)
-Toughness is not in question
-Accustomed to 4oz gloves
-Little to lose = dangerous

Ultimately I believe Artem’s qualities will translate better than Paulie’s in a BK fight. If this was a boxing match then Artem would get clowned hard AF but as I’ve said before, BK does not equal Boxing

I give Artem a 60/40 edge.
You actually may be retarded

Chance to win...

Paulie = 95%
Artem = 3%

We are too stupid to make it equal 100%.

I didn't realize the boxing world was made up of so many scholars...

I'm inclined to agree Paulie should be the favorite

However, I'm not calling anyone who disagrees an idiot

If you are truly so confident, please place a large bet and post the slip. If it's a sure thing, it's free money, right?
I'm pretty sure he'll be the favorite, i think the debate is whether or not it will be embarrasingly lopsided. I do think it has the potential to be just that.

I have artem winning based off toughness. Paulie hasn’t fought in a long time. And you guys need to consider the move set . The ring is small af , literally . And guys can clinch up . I expect Paulie to complain after the fight , saying artem fought dirty

Back