“Republican Party is a domestic terror group”

Yes, and you failed to address how a huge portion of the left was giving Michael browns corpse a handjob, rather than addressing why he got himself killed.

Or how they invited his mom to the dnc convention. Let me ask you again jack, where was she when he was throwing his life away?

Jeez, again with the vulgar imagery. No one was doing that. The Ferguson story was about much more than Michael Brown. And I have no idea where she was. Who cares? What does any of that have to do with policy?

I checked real quick for it, couldn't find it. Basically, he always has piss dribbling down his leg after he takes a leak. SAD!

My God, I hope you're not a grown man posting this stuff.

What the heck has happened to the right in America?

Jeez, again with the vulgar imagery. No one was doing that. The Ferguson story was about much more than Michael Brown. And I have no idea where she was. Who cares? What does any of that have to do with policy?

Oh, policy.

Sanctuary cities? Remind me which party supports those again?

"But Jack said the left doesn't support illegal immigration"...

Oh, policy.

What do you think sanctuary cities have to do with Michael Brown's mom?

What do you think sanctuary cities have to do with Michael Brown's mom?

I was moving to one of the topics that would easily prove your response as full of shit. Remember how you said the left doesn't support illegal immigration?

Which party ran Mr browns city for decades? You don't think their policies had anything to do with his life ending up how it did?

My God, I hope you're not a grown man posting this stuff.

What the heck has happened to the right in America?

The 2008 economic crises exposed the limits of Chicago school economics and without that they don't really have any policies. A lot of these cultural resentments can't become a part of a political agenda.

The 2008 economic crises exposed the limits of Chicago school economics and without that they don't really have any policies.

I would say that broadly, the right's previous policy agenda was discredited by the Bush years, and left a kind of void that has yet to really be filled. But I'm talking about the maturity level. Don't know if it's just that the WR attracts low-brow types, but I think there's a clear difference in patterns of behavior on the right and left here, and it's essentially a reversal of what I grew up with.

I would say that broadly, the right's previous policy agenda was discredited by the Bush years, and left a kind of void that has yet to really be filled. But I'm talking about the maturity level. Don't know if it's just that the WR attracts low-brow types, but I think there's a clear difference in patterns of behavior on the right and left here, and it's essentially a reversal of what I grew up with.

yeah its kind of strange. This sort of crude language is in Brietbart as well which is why I don't read it.

I guess if one doesn't have any ideas but is still bitter about politics profanity is all that is left.

Nonsense. The Interceptor reported much differently.... upwards of 90% were noncombatants actually.

@HomerThompson think for yourself much? Jack the psycho here is defending mass murder, something I see you crying about all the time with the wars. How does it feel to be a hypocrite?

Wait, what? I cited a paragraph loaded with links that contradict your claim. You then link to an article that does not say what you assert it does (note that the 90% claim applies "to one five-month period") or contradict the data I cited. And then you call me a psycho defending mass murder. What the heck is wrong with you? Do you have no sense of right and wrong at all? You think it's OK to just constantly tell gross lies about someone because they disagree with you?

Oh, policy.

Jesus fuck.

You have gotten substantially more incoherent and shameless in your stupidity as of late. You're not even trying to stay on topic. Like, I know that your political outlook is just a schizophrenic collage of paranoia and tiny bits of surface knowledge on issues that scare you, but you're being affirmatively hostile and non-substantive in this thread.

I give it a month before you're banned.

literally the dumbest thing I've ever encountered on this site, and that's saying quite a lot

Let me guess, he's pro BLM likely

Jesus fuck.

You have gotten substantially more incoherent and shameless in your stupidity as of late. You're not even trying to stay on topic. Like, I know that your political outlook is just a schizophrenic collage of paranoia and tiny bits of surface knowledge on issues that scare you, but you're being affirmatively hostile and non-substantive in this thread.

I give it a month before you're banned.
I'll take the under.
<JonesLaugh>

literally the dumbest thing I've ever encountered on this site, and that's saying quite a lot

Let me guess, he's pro BLM likely

Then you've been really, really lucky.

Even Noam Chomsky, the greatest living intellectual in the English-speaking world, has compared the GOP to a terrorist organization, Paul Ryan to Svengali, etc.

Of course, it's an analogy and not a categorical legal statement.

Back