“RBR” PBC Showtime Oct.26th’ Lubin vs Gallimore, Easter vs Granados

Damn... 1800+ total punches. That's more an average of a punch per second over the entire fight.

Granados got hosed with that score. Not so much the decision itself, just to not have him winning a round?

Yeah, I would like to have seen him get a couple rounds, but again, Easter was beating him from the outside and working with him on the inside all night. Great fight, though. Granados brought it.

Take it easy, no way you won that fight, man. But he doesn't know and I'm sure that 100-90 had to sting because he brought it all night.

100/90 horrible’

but the right man won

This one might break Granados down. He had a case to win tonight.

98-92 isn't a good card either.

Take it easy, no way you won that fight, man. But he doesn't know and I'm sure that 100-90 had to sting because he brought it all night.

Yea. I didnt think he won, despite the punch stats.. but the 100-90, god damn, that sucks for Granados.

I can see why he would be pissed, but he kept it classy in the interview.

Great fight all around.

98-92 isn't a good card either.
I didn't score but that one seems OK to me. Some of Granados' rounds that I even thought he won we close and Easter's seemed more clear, I thought. So that could be it. They gave him the close rounds, too. For 98-92, I mean.

The more I heard/read about Day (excellent family and upbringing and education---his folks and his own---with a love for the sport and a passion to leave a mark), the sadder that story is. It always is, but a smart, funny, kind guy sucks to lose period, even outside the sport. He had a whole life to do great (other) work in front of him. RIP.

Coming out to @Seano's ipod, here. Gallimore. Hell, Lubin did too!

That's pretty cool. They must be from Maine and know him.

Lubin looks a bit dry.

No Stevenson spoilers, BTW. I'm watching that next but staying here live.
Or the earlier DAZN card, for that matter.
Most of us regulars know, but there's always one...

Davis looks like he's walking around at about 238 pounds, give or take.

Back