“RBR” PBC Showtime Oct.26th’ Lubin vs Gallimore, Easter vs Granados

Showtime has a card set for Oct. 26 from Santander Arena in Reading, Pennsylvania, headlined by a WBC junior middleweight eliminator between Erickson Lubin and Terrell Gausha.

The co-feature will see former lightweight titleholder Robert Easter Jr move up to 140 pounds to face Adrian Granados, while Rau’shee Warren faces Emmanuel Rodriguez in a WBC bantamweight eliminator in the opener.

Solid matchups but only worthy of an FS1 card

I’m still interested in Lubin. It’s safe to say his chin is questionable? But the kid is talented as hell. Rau’shee Warren’s fight might be a snoozer. (Although I did enjoy that Payano fight) I see this is going head to head with Shakur Stevenson’s big step up in competition. Might have to change the channel back and forth. Askren and Maia that day too but being in Singapore that’ll prolly be on at a different time. October 26th is actually looking like it’ll be an overall fun day of fights

This seems like a pretty typical Showtime card (people complaining about Showtime cards now should look at what they were showing 10 years ago, the cards have definitely improved). I'll be watching for sure. Lubin is one to watch, Granados always brings it, and Warren is at a real cross road in his career.

BoxingScene.com has learned Terrell Gausha, Lubin’s original opponent, suffered a hand injury in training and has withdrawn from what was supposed to be a 12-round main event October 26. Another fringe 154-pound contender, Nathaniel Gallimore, has agreed to replace Gausha in what will be the main event of a Showtime tripleheader from Santander Arena in Reading, Pennsylvania.

The scheduled opener of that Showtime tripleheader also has been scrapped. Former WBA/IBO bantamweight champ Rau’Shee Warren (16-3, 4 KOs) was supposed to box ex-IBF champ Emmanuel Rodriguez (19-1, 12 KOs) in a 12-rounder, but Warren has pulled out due to a hand injury.

A bout involving heavyweight prospect Efe Ajagba (11-0, 9 KOs) likely will open Showtime’s telecast now that Warren-Rodriguez is off. An opponent for Ajagba hadn’t been solidified as of Friday afternoon.

https://www.boxingscene.com/gausha-injured-lubin-fight-gallimore-on-october-26--143096

Ajagba got exposed by a tubby kebab shop worker in his last fight

Efe Ajagba vs. Jack Mulowayi To Open Lubin-Gallimore Triple

Unbeaten Cuban slugger Frank Sanchez will face Jack Mulowayi in an eight-round heavyweight attraction to open SHOWTIME BOXING: SPECIAL EDITION this Saturday, October 26 live on SHOWTIME® from Santander Arena in Reading, Pa.

Sanchez (13-0, 11 KOs) steps in to replace Efe Ajagba, who withdrew from the fight against the once-beaten Mulowayi (7-1-1, 3 KOs). Ajagba injured his back in training last week.

Back