Crime “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli sentenced to seven years.

This.

Meanwhile this fuck is still living large (literally and financially)
images

I watched the Netflix episode about Valeant, this guy is a complete sociopath piece of shit.

>Raises the price of a drug for severely ill people by a billion percent: oh well it is what it is, deal with it peasant
>Scams a few really rich guys: SEVEN YEARS IN PRISON YOU'RE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T GET TWENTY

<21>

Quoted for the sad motherfucking truth

>Raises the price of a drug for severely ill people by a billion percent: oh well it is what it is, deal with it peasant
>Scams a few really rich guys: SEVEN YEARS IN PRISON YOU'RE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T GET TWENTY

<Fedor23>

I dont think Ive seen anyone with a more punchable face.

While collar and low violent prison, you can even wear your own clothes there , no jump suits .

Access to tons of books, education and medicine.

Food quality has become very good, especially for kitchen crew.

Great gym facilities

Conjugal visits

It's pretty ridiculous

How the mighty have fallen. He was all on FB live laughing about the case, saying his lawyers have everything under control, how he'd never serve any time, etc.

Now he's in court openly weeping as he's handed a 7 year sentence. Sorry bro but that's karma

The guy always came off to me as socially challenged.

He could've probably halved his sentence if he didn't act like a smug prick.

While collar and low violent prison, you can even wear your own clothes there , no jump suits .

Great gym facilities

Conjugal visits

It's pretty ridiculous

Should be hard labour for everyone. I don't care if they move piles of stones around all day, just make them work.

Death for murderers, rapists, paedophiles, corrupt politicians and people who break and enter into private residences.

Great gym facilities

Conjugal visits

It's pretty ridiculous
It's basically a resort you can't leave is my understanding.

One day Shkreli will run for president on an populist economic and anti-immigration platform and just like with Trump all the the garbage brain rubes will totally ignore his long, documented history of being an awful piece of shit and rush the booth to vote for him.

"This obnoxious billionaire con artist is looking out for me!"

Back