“My monthly visitor is right on time #clean”-Yoel Romero

Lying makes you a dumbass.

Yoel Romero suspended 6 months after USADA confirmation of tainted supplement

Let me quote that for you:

<DCWhoa>

It must hurt when you are so fucking wrong about an issue so old and yet you continue to spew your lies just to bash a fighter...
And when you get exposed, you cry like a fucking spoiled baby about your
feelings getting hurt.

Well, don't be a fucking idiot.
If you want to accuse someone, have at least the decency of checking the facts.

and here: As you might be just a dumbass who is fucking ignorant, let me help you understand how USADA clears a fighter from an accusation of using Tainted substances. I give you the one and only sage Chael!

Lying makes you a dumbass.

Yoel Romero suspended 6 months after USADA confirmation of tainted supplement

Let me quote that for you:

<DCWhoa>

It must hurt when you are so fucking wrong about an issue so old and yet you continue to spew your lies just to bash a fighter...
And when you get exposed, you cry like a fucking spoiled baby about your
feelings getting hurt.

Well, don't be a fucking idiot.
If you want to accuse someone, have at least the decency of checking the facts.

and here: As you might be just a dumbass who is fucking ignorant, let me help you understand how USADA clears a fighter from an accusation of using Tainted substances. I give you the one and only sage Chael!

These are the facts that you cannot change no matter how emotional you are right now:

1. I watched the video.
2. I didn't learn anything new.
3. There is NO PROOF Yoel Romero tested positive as a result of taking the contaminated supplement
4. You do not get an official punishment handed down if you are found innocent.
5. Yoel WAS NOT found to be innocent.

End. No lies. No bias. Facts.

These are the facts that you cannot change no matter how emotional you are right now:

1. I watched the video.
2. I didn't learn anything new.
3. There is NO PROOF Yoel Romero tested positive as a result of taking the contaminated supplement
4. You do not get an official punishment handed down if you are found innocent.
5. Yoel WAS NOT found to be innocent.

End. No lies. No bias. Facts.

Kid, you can try to deny reality, but you fail miserably.

There is plenty of proof. You are just too fucking stupid to understand them.
The substance found on Yoel's body is the same found on the tainted supplement.
The amount is also in line with the amount found in the supplement.

This is done by independent testing, so unless Yoel owns the lab where the supplement was made and could go back in time and taint that batch of pills with the same substance and the same quantity in each pill, he can't fake it.

That is why his suspension was the bare minimum of 6 months.
And that is not because he was guilty, it was exactly because they found him to be innocent victim of a tainted substance.

The reason he was suspended is because fighters are still responsible for what they put in their body.
In other words, USADA knows he is not at fault, but in their view, he should have tested those supplements before taking them.
That is THE ONLY reason he got suspended.

But you know that. You are just a fuckhead hater who loves to bash a fighter. whether within reason or not, you just don't care.

Kid, you can try to deny reality, but you fail miserably.

There is plenty of proof. You are just too fucking stupid to understand them.
The substance found on Yoel's body is the same found on the tainted supplement.
The amount is also in line with the amount found in the supplement.

This is done by independent testing, so unless Yoel owns the lab where the supplement was made and could go back in time and taint that batch of pills with the same substance and the same quantity in each pill, he can't fake it.

That is why his suspension was the bare minimum of 6 months.
And that is not because he was guilty, it was exactly because they found him to be innocent victim of a tainted substance.

The reason he was suspended is because fighters are still responsible for what they put in their body.
In other words, USADA knows he is not at fault, but in their view, he should have tested those supplements before taking them.
That is THE ONLY reason he got suspended.

But you know that. You are just a fuckhead hater who loves to bash a fighter. whether within reason or not, you just don't care.
Lol, never been a fighter basher. I criticize fighters for bad decisions, even ones I like. But I think you know that.

The facts are still a couple of posts up in case you forget. Have a good one.

is his dick bleeding?

<{katwhu}>
giphy.gif

LOL!!!I didn't notice that at first. Now I had to look at that Cuban missile...
Maybe he does get a monthly visitor.
That could have been just spotting.

Lol, never been a fighter basher. I criticize fighters for bad decisions, even ones I like. But I think you know that.

The facts are still a couple of posts up in case you forget. Have a good one.
You just got caught bashing a fighter PROVEN to be innocent....
Don't cry for being called out and proven wrong.

When I read "my monthly visitor is right on time" I thought this post was going to be about a female fighter pulling out of her fight due to her period.

I used to say the same thing before I got my girlfriend pregnant.

Sherdog’s resident retards will spin this into him being a roider

Im a Yoel fan and I was joking....umad?

Although if he does get tested monthly.........He can have balls and microdose right when they leave, because he knows, he has atleast 2 weeks to cycle, because I doubt they test him in crazy random, once a week ways....but who knows.

ZlIi4yv.jpg

It's 8 months into the year so far and he has been tested 10 times..............That's almost once a month, meaning if he kind knows when they are gonna test him, he can totally microdose.

Anyways if Yoel is roiding, Im ok with it...IS normal...and Im not surprised motherfuckers.

dont confuse samples with tests...

hes provided 10 samples (plus today), but they can collect multiple samples (Blood and urine) in one session...

So 10 samples ≠ 10 visits from testers

His test history for this year is:

Three weeks out from Rockhold Fight (late January) - 2 samples
Fight Week v Rockhold (early February) - 1 sample
Post fight v Rockhold (early February) - 2 samples
Mid March - 1 sample
Five weeks out from Whittaker fight (Late April) - 1 sample
Fight Week v Whittaker (early June) - 1 sample
Post Fight v Whittaker (early June) - 2 samples
This week (early august) - x samples

So hes actually only been visited by testers 7 times, which considering he has fought twice isnt very much.

He wasnt tested at all in May despite fighting Whittaker the second week in June (He went over a month without being tested prior to that fight)

And he wasnt tested since early June all the way up to now...

In fact, today was his first unnanounced out of competition test SINCE APRIL

not saying hes not been tested a decent amount, but for someone who's been involved in two title fights its not that much, and he continues to bs and say he gets tested monthly which just isnt true..

Last edited:
Phrasing indicates cycling.

Yoel is just a jacked Cuban and these neck beards can’t deal with it.

Only somebody who has no idea about doping think you can cheat usada with monthly testing. There is no fucking way , they can steroids in your system for weeks after you stop it. If you are tested monthly, you basically won't have time to be on drug, stop and get a benefit from it.

dont confuse samples with tests...

hes provided 10 samples (plus today), but they can collect multiple samples (Blood and urine) in one session...

So 10 samples ≠ 10 visits from testers

His test history for this year is:

Three weeks out from Rockhold Fight (late January) - 2 samples
Fight Week v Rockhold (early February) - 1 sample
Post fight v Rockhold (early February) - 2 samples
Mid March - 1 sample
Five weeks out from Whittaker fight (Late April) - 1 sample
Fight Week v Whittaker (early June) - 1 sample
Post Fight v Whittaker (early June) - 2 samples
This week (early august) - x samples

So hes actually only been visited by testers 7 times, which considering he has fought twice isnt very much.

He wasnt tested at all in May despite fighting Whittaker the second week in June (He went over a month without being tested prior to that fight)

And he wasnt tested since early June all the way up to now...

In fact, today was his first unnanounced out of competition test SINCE APRIL

not saying hes not been tested a decent amount, but for someone who's been involved in two title fights its not that much, and he continues to bs and say he gets tested monthly which just isnt true..

10 samples is more than 10 tests, not less. Aren't each sample tested multiple times for different substances?

Yoel to u.. #iluhju
Listen people, listen, listen....listen, What happened to you sherdog, what happened to you, whats going on you, forget for the best of the best of the world, the name is Yoel Romero, what happened to you, wake up sherdog, go, go baffle you go, go for Yoel Romero, no For gay Yoel Romero people

10 samples is more than 10 tests, not less. Aren't each sample tested multiple times for different substances?

thats not what a test is...

a "test" in anti doping speak is a "test session".. that is one visit from the anti doping official.

a sample, is an individual sample either of blood or urine.

If you are visited by a tester who collects blood and urine that is "a test session"

Romero has been subject to 7 test sessions, providing 10 samples of blood and urine.

and no, what they do in the lab is not a "test" its "analysis", but yes, a sample may be submitted to multiple analysis methods.

Only somebody who has no idea about doping think you can cheat usada with monthly testing. There is no fucking way , they can steroids in your system for weeks after you stop it. If you are tested monthly, you basically won't have time to be on drug, stop and get a benefit from it.
course you can.

you can be tested every day and dope in the gaps... as long as you do it right..

Back