Opinion “Mighty white of you.” Racist towards whites or towards non-whites.

I met the First Ladies of Uganda and Tanzania once in Uganda. They weren’t so tall and handsome.

When were you in Uganda?

1994 I was deployed there during the Hutu and Tutsi.... Disagreement... :(

Really my first time hearing that expression. Maybe I heard it before but I don't recall

There's two types of white folks that annoy me nowadays to no end:

1. The white people that are always trying to 'earn points' with the minority crowd by shitting on anything white related. Always talking about how everything is "soooooo white" and the whole "you're a white male so shut up." Why it infuriates me is that most of these types (usually white Leftists) hang and live around mostly white folks with the occasional 'friends of color' they want to take pictures with to show their inclusiveness. Ran into these types all the time on campus.

2. Those white people that always try to make it seem like racism doesn't exist anymore or try to act like they have it so much worse than other racial groups. Those "why are people allowed to say stuff about white people but when I say something about *insert group* types." It's like, really? You're comparing getting made fun of to Jim Crow?

Thing is with the second group, they do make some valid points about how it seems more acceptable to be racist towards white people but they try to compare it to the same racism minorities face. For the record, I don't like all this blame white people for everything wrong in our society shit either. I mean a black dude slips on a banana peel with the word MAGA on it and folks are talking about it all over social media for days.
Really well worded and thought out thanks for the post.

That's just how us white people say "Boy it sure is nice out today".
It's when we actually do say "boy it sure is nice out today" that the Spidey senses better start going off.

Before we move on to this, can we at least solve "Indian giver"?
Settlers/ colonizers were triggered that Indians wanted to trade instead of just giving them shit. "Oh, you want something in return for your horses? Hmmm how about some smallpox motherfucker"

Another one is “sounds about white”. I like to reply “someone’s showing their true coloureds”.

It's a very...explosive...statement, I gotta admit.

Apparently if your white, rural, or poor in any combination it's fine to discriminate and steal from you and nothing will be done. $400 Billion already taken.

4WGg2Jm.jpg
We're at newsflash pal
<6>

First time i've heard the expression. Is it exclusively said by retards or do mentally stable and healthy people use it as well?

Hahahahahaha your race is now synonymous with acting boujee!

All this "differences between us" is bound to bring us together eventually.

Shiii who doesnt like having Stupid Money?

lol Do white people regularly gather like this in real life and talk about how bad they got it, or is it just on this board?
<36>
I knew a couple of guys in college who liked to bitch about how minorities had specific scholarships and the like. The litmus test should be really simple. As a white male, I have literally never had someone comment on the color of my skin--much less treat me differently because of it--in a way that made me angry, upset, or scared. Most white guys who are being honest would have to admit the same.

Racism towards whites is a thing, but it's not a thing that makes me fearful. So yeah, as yet I'm not concerned.

Thank you. I am a mighty white.

Would you like to see my credit score and stock portfolio?

Racism toward white people. The only acceptable form.

Check out the comments on any story posted by George takai on facebook. Nothing but lefties saying white privilege this and that. Mostly coming from other white people surprisingly!

If you're white and male you're not allowed an opinion apparently on there.
You’re programming yourself to believe racism towards whites is the only accepted form. If you embrace your true identity as that of an individual and not of a collective herd, you actually then become an agent of change. But as a herd member all you can do is cry out helplessly.

Back