Opinion “Mighty white of you.” Racist towards whites or towards non-whites.

lol Do white people regularly gather like this in real life and talk about how bad they got it, or is it just on this board?
<36>

Well it is apt. White dude does something nasty but disguises it behind pleases and thank yous. It is actually pretty complimentary towards them, as it bestows a Machiavellian manipulating ability to an entire race. While in reality they are just wearing maga hats and trying to deport native Americans.

lol Do white people regularly gather like this in real life and talk about how bad they got it, or is it just on this board?
<36>
They do.
I am half white, and my skin color is light enough that I could pass. I usually play a game when I am in the Wes where I see how long I can be in a place before some random white guy will come up to me and complain about Mexicans, blacks, Asians etc..
I had a buddy from Uganda who didn’t believe me when I was telling him about how this game never fails. And while we were talking some random white dude just walked up and tried to break the ice by saying
“There’s lot of fucking Mexicans here.” Lol

racism towards whites is accepted and promoted since the main target of the merchant class is to outbreed and replace whites with maasive illegal alien immigration, this is a long term plan to avoid whites to violently revolt
This is what a future mass shooter looks like

They do.
I am half white, and my skin color is light enough that I could pass. I usually play a game when I am in the Wes where I see how long I can be in a place before some random white guy will come up to me and complain about Mexicans, blacks, Asians etc..
I had a buddy from Uganda who didn’t believe me when I was telling him about how this game never fails. And while we were talking some random white dude just walked up and tried to break the ice by saying
lol I'm black and asian, and I haven't been back in the states in about 8 years or so, so I feel a bit out of the loop on some of this stuff.
But, i meet random white dudes here (Asia) from the states sometimes, and they will bitch about the "insane racism" they just faced the other day. That usually leads to a bunch of racist complaints about Asians, and on a few occasions, Mexicans get brought into the mix.
I can only just laugh at this shit now. People living in their own little fragile bubbles
<36>

Well it is apt. White dude does something nasty but disguises it behind pleases and thank yous. It is actually pretty complimentary towards them, as it bestows a Machiavellian manipulating ability to an entire race. While in reality they are just wearing maga hats and trying to deport native Americans.
Oh, it's the 'just jokin about gingers being evil' guy. What a SHOCK to see such a post coming from you! I never would have guessed that you were the type to generalize an entire race.

What a moron you are
<Goldie11>

lol I'm black and asian, and I haven't been back in the states in about 8 years or so, so I feel a bit out of the loop on some of this stuff.
But, i meet random white dudes here (Asia) from the states sometimes, and they will bitch about the "insane racism" they just faced the other day. That usually leads to a bunch of racist complaints about Asians, and on a few occasions, Mexicans get brought into the mix.
I can only just laugh at this shit now. People living in their own little fragile bubbles
<36>
I feel you I have been in Asia as well for the past 4 years. It is quite common to see the jaded expat, beaten down by the incredibly racist Asian machine (wahh wahh) . Typically though it is young Caucasian males experiencing life as a minority for the first time, and then Lashing out. Personally I find it hilarious.

Oh, it's the 'just jokin about gingers being evil' guy. What a SHOCK to see such a post coming from you! I never would have guessed that you were the type to generalize an entire race.

What a moron you are
<Goldie11>
Damn that post really offended so many posters I had an argument with another poster about this the other day. You guys really have long memories in here. Although that dude was a dork trying to argue that red hair was. A race and making a oppressed white people there is no racism argument.
I hope you are more intelligent.

I feel you I have been in Asia as well for the past 4 years. It is quite common to see the jaded expat, beaten down by the incredibly racist Asian machine (wahh wahh) . Typically though it is young Caucasian males experiencing life as a minority for the first time, and then Lashing out. Personally I find it hilarious.
lol Same here.
I pull up a chair, and have a shit eating grin on my face everytime I get a chance to hear a young white lad start to talk about his first experience of "racism". Shit is cute.
<{outtahere}>
Often times, it isn't even "racism". It's usually cultural or language misunderstandings/barriers.

They do.
lol funny you should mention PR's in this thread. I remember growing up on the east coast, African Americans always would mistake me for PR because I'm pale, so occasionally they would try to bond with me by shitting on Mexicans since they were seen as a common enemy between the two groups.

They do.

I'm white and this has literally never happened to me. I must not be hanging out in the right places.

Yep. I've heard and said it most of my life.
Me too; I’ve got black cousins and we’ve said it to each other our whole lives. I never even realized it had anything to do with skin color.

I thank God everyday I was born with white skin. I still haven’t gotten any free shit from this mythical white privilege I keep hearing about unfortunately.

Back