Opinion “Logic Man” Ben Shapiro: You’re Anti-Semetic No Matter What

That's a stretch, but just associating something with Hitler doesn't invalidate some phenomenon.

Zionism is Jewish ethnonationalism that predates Hitler and carries on today. That Jews are a 'scattered nation' is a view that can be found within Jewish thought. The idea that they are a tribe regardless of what nation they reside in, and that they are Israel.

I know but tell that to the modern left who calls everything they dislike Nazism or white nationalism, while saying things about Jews that Hitler would say. If they gonna use that nazi rope, I will hang them with it.

I know but tell that to the modern left who calls everything they dislike Nazism or white nationalism, while saying things about Jews that Hitler would say. If they gonna use that nazi rope, I will hang them with it.

Well, I can't really argue with that

Well, to be fair, he is right in this statement.

@luckyshot

But, yeah, he's a shameless piece of shit like any other conservative. His entire ideology is reduction, tribalism, and hypocrisy.
When someone is too stupid to maintain self-aware consistency for two consecutive sentences, ladies and gentlemen.

There are far more people in the world who have disdain for blacks than there are those who feel the same about Jews

Anti-semitism is not a widespread problem at all

What things do they say that Hitler said? Can you support this with evidence?

First give us evidence of this then show us that what they (the modern left and Hitler) said is not true.

All you have done here is superficially describe what the left does, but you saying nothing about what or why they say it. Maybe they are right in accusing people of being Nazis or white nationalists and maybe what they say about Jews that Hitler also said is true.

This is what happens when you describe without explaining or evaluating, you end up saying something trivial and uninteresting.

First give us evidence of this then show us that what they (the modern left and Hitler) said is not true.

All you have done here is superficially describe what the left does, but you saying nothing about what or why they say it. Maybe they are right in accusing people of being Nazis or white nationalists and maybe what they say about Jews that Hitler also said is true.

This is what happens when you describe without explaining or evaluating, you end up saying something trivial and uninteresting.

That Jews don't have allegiance to the country they live in but to themselves. It is in Mein Kampf. Read it. It is your knowledge that seems trivial.

That muslim congresswoman from Minnesota was blasted for suggesting the same.

I'm not here to do your homework. These things are easily found. I am not lifting another finger for you.

Any uptick in anti-semitism can be attributed to the sound of Ben Shapiro’s voice. Just listening to him makes me want to commit genocide.

That Jews don't have allegiance to the country they live in but to themselves. It is in Mein Kampf. Read it. It is your knowledge that seems trivial.

That muslim congresswoman from Minnesota was blasted for suggesting the same.

I'm not here to do your homework. These things are easily found. I am not lifting another finger for you.

You know that is a genetic fallacy, just because it is in Mein Kampf doesn't mean it is not true. You are judging the claim based on where you read it from rather than its merits or demerits.

Ben Shapiro is an example that confirms the theory that Jews hold double loyalty but favour Israel more.

It's not an extraordinary claim to make given that Jews believe that God gave them the land and that he favoured them over everyone else (whatever this means). Then you have a country with a law that forbids its citizens from not buying products from Israel.

If you think about it Jews think they are better than everyone and that God promised them a land. They also see themselves as belonging to an ethnic group and they believe they have an obligation to the group and the land. All this can be inferred from Hebrew scripture and history.

When someone is too stupid to maintain self-aware consistency for two consecutive sentences, ladies and gentlemen.

When someone is so desperate for my attention that they repeatedly quote me with nonsensical phrases like "self-aware consistency."

You are telling me to do work. I am saying do it yourself. I have given you enough. I want to make sure you exert more effort here than me, because you are the slave.

You know that is a genetic fallacy, just because it is in Mein Kampf doesn't mean it is not true. You are judging the claim based on where you read it from rather than its merits or demerits.

Ben Shapiro is an example that confirms the theory that Jews hold double loyalty but favour Israel more.

It's not an extraordinary claim to make given that Jews believe that God gave them the land and that he favoured them over everyone else (whatever this means). Then you have a country with a law that forbids its citizens from not buying products from Israel.

If you think about it Jews think they are better than everyone and that God promised them a land. They also see themselves as belonging to an ethnic group and they believe they have an obligation to the group and the land. All this can be inferred from Hebrew scripture and history.

It's funny because if you actually look at what their prophecy says, it is that Jews will establish their kingdom and rule over non Jews on earth.

You are telling me to do work. I am saying do it yourself. I have given you enough. I want to make sure you exert more effort here than me, because you are the slave.
I just refuted your argument, there is nothing more to do.

It's funny because if you actually look at what their prophecy says, it is that Jews will establish their kingdom and rule over non Jews on earth.
Exactly and that they will have us as slaves. This is why you have @JonesBones calling us slaves. If he is a Jew he knows what the scripture says, he is just using Jewish Taqiya to hide the truth.

You know you are truly a chosen people when your prophecies actually become true.

?1?

Kiss are Jews too. lol

I actually loud out loud at that. Thanks.

That is honestly some of the worst foot in mouth I’ve ever seen on this sub. Hilarious.

You know you are truly a chosen people when your prophecies actually become true.

?1?

Kiss are Jews too. lol

With the amount of Zionist allegiance and influence of lobby groups and Jewish networks we see in politics, it does sorta look like that!

Maybe they will able to pull it off.

?1?

Kiss are Jews too. lol
You can believe in lies and succeed. Imagine the Nazis had won the war, would it have been a confirmation of the truths of their ideology or a mere accident of history? If we end up enslaved by Jews it is not because there is a God who planned it that way, it is because a group of humans invented some stories to favour their people over others.

You can believe in lies and succeed. Imagine the Nazis had won the war, would it have been a confirmation of the truths of their ideology or a mere accident of history? If we end up enslaved by Jews it is not because there is a God who planned it that way, it is because a group of humans invented some stories to favour their people over others.

The Nazis were fated to lose. Every story needs a bad guy.

muhammad-ali-athlete-quote-at-home-i-am-a-nice-guy-but-i-dont-want-the-world-to.jpg
That about sums up your mentality.

I actually loud out loud at that. Thanks.

That is honestly some of the worst foot in mouth I’ve ever seen on this sub. Hilarious.
Trotsky's schtick is to do 1 or two posts then scram from threads it seems. Maybe a follow up ad-hom 1-liner if people trigger him too much.

Back