Opinion “Logic Man” Ben Shapiro: You’re Anti-Semetic No Matter What

You're the only one whining. I said things you didn't like but couldn't dispute, so you've resorted to following me around and talking about how exasperated you are.

Why in the world would anyone on here try to dispute your idiotic opinion? It's fairly obvious that your mind is set with this particular opinion.

Yes. I'm stalking you . . . all over the WR . . . please, by all means . . . show me where yet another one of your opinions has some validity by pointing out this horrible stalking I'm doing.

You better beware . . . the evil boogeyman is gonna getcha . . . in the WR . . .

:meow:

There's absolutely no hypocrisy there.

Saying someone isn't qualified to be in a position they are is not suppressing someone's freedom of speech, lol.

There's a big difference between saying Ben Shapiro is an idiot and people shouldn't listen to him, and actively trying to get his speeches shut down. Don't be stupid.
That's what people are saying, he isn't qualified due to his loyalty to Israel and his support of Israeli terrorism.

The only reason posters in this thread hate Ben Shapiro is because he is Jewish. You guys would be lined up at a Hitler rally, starry-eyed to see your hero speak.

Truly disgusting to be honest. You guys are literally responsible for any synagogue shooting that ever took place.
The only reason posters in this thread like Ben Shapiro is because he is Jewish. You guys would be lined up at a Theodor Herzl rally, starry-eyed to see your hero speak.

Truly disgusting to be honest. You guys are literally responsible for any Palestinian massacre that ever took place.

You also side-stepped the anti-BDS point entirely. IF Ben Shapiro is such a "champion of free speech" then why has he not spoken out against actual state legislation that stifles your freedom of speech AND forces you to sign loyalty pledges to other countries? In fact, he supports anti-BDS legislation and calls all BDS anti-semitic:

You don't see the hypocrisy?

I think he makes good points in that speech.

Also, the BDS movement.

Here Ilhan Omar is arguing that the US shouldn't sanction Venezuela, while at the same time eshuing BDS sentiments. Venezuela a acountry of 34 million that has the backing of Russia while a country of 6.5 million Jews and around 9 million total (Israel) has hundreds of millions if not billions of people against it's existence.

Anyone who thinks the end of BDS is anything but the genocide of non-Arab Jews in Israel is absolutely clueless and/or dishonest about history and the majority sentiment of it's opposition.

"From river to sea, Palestine will be free"

@Yorkist @JonesBones

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Well it WAS Hitler's main talking point for Christ's sake. Jews are not for the country they live in, but for themselves. They are a nation within a nation. To say that Jews have allegiance to themselves and not others is what Nazism was built on.

It's weird. Everyone says their hatred for Ben Shapiro has nothing to do with him being Jewish, but everyone I see who hates him also posts constantly about how much they hate Jews...

It's weird. Everyone says their hatred for Ben Shapiro has nothing to do with him being Jewish, but everyone I see who hates him also posts constantly about how much they hate Jews...

I agree.

I think he makes good points in that speech.

Also, the BDS movement.

Here Ilhan Omar is arguing that the US shouldn't sanction Venezuela, while at the same time eshuing BDS sentiments. Venezuela a acountry of 34 million that has the backing of Russia while a country of 6.5 million Jews and around 9 million total has hundreds of millions if not billions of people against it's existence.

Anyone who thinks the end of BDS is anything but the genocide of non-Arab Jews in Israel is absolutely clueless and/or dishonest about history and the majority sentiment of it's opposition.

"From river to sea, Palestine will be free"
Claiming that Omar being against sanctions on Venezuela is the same as legislating that citizens sign loyalty pledges and anti-BDS contracts for Israel is a false dichotomy. A private citizen shouldn't be forced by law not to buy a product from a specific country or speak out against their policies.

So let me get this straight. You're saying that you support anti-BDS laws and you're agreeing with Shapiro that boycotting or protesting Israel and the (illegal) occupation is anti-semetic? I think that pretty much settles your opinion on free speech then. Think about is someone made simular laws but replace Saudi Arabia with Israel. Btw, Omar has spoken out against the Saudi regime as well.

I honestly didn't understand your genocide comment at the end.

Any examples?

Claiming that Omar being against sanctions on Venezuela is the same as legislating that citizens sign loyalty pledges and anti-BDS contracts for Israel is a false dichotomy. A private citizen shouldn't be forced by law not to buy a product from a specific country or speak out against their policies.

So let me get this straight. You're saying that you support anti-BDS laws and you're agreeing with Shapiro that boycotting or protesting Israel and the occupation is anti-semetic? I think that pretty much settles your opinion on free speech then.

I honestly didn't understand your genocide comment at the end.

I would need to think through the intricacies of this, but the reality is you have a strongly financed and extremely influential base that is manipulating minds to genocide Israel. It starts with the BDS movement and similar type movements against a traditional US ally.

I'm at work. I'd still say I am for free speech, but again there is a lot to this particular issue.

I was using his own logic.

The point about hyprocrisy was in regards to Ben Shapiro supposedly being the "free speech absolutist guy" yet he supports anti-BDS laws. Stop ignoring that part.

I watched the video you posted, and all he does is talk about how he feels the left and BDS are anti Semitic.

What anti-BDS legislation does he support?

That's what people are saying, he isn't qualified due to his loyalty to Israel and his support of Israeli terrorism.

Again, there's a big difference in criticizing Ben Shapiro, and trying to shut down his appearances and take away his ability to speak his views.

Well it WAS Hitler's main talking point for Christ's sake. Jews are not for the country they live in, but for themselves. They are a nation within a nation. To say that Jews have allegiance to themselves and not others is what Nazism was built on.
judaism makes the distinction between the jews and goyim

shapiro cant have his tribalism acknowledged

Yes I am aware but this didn't go to Oral Roberts University like the rest of the Zionists, he went to a top tier school and still came out fundamentally flawed.
Being Ben Shapiro isn’t about being Ben Shapiro. It’s about selling Ben Shapiro to the Oral Roberts crowd.

judaism makes the distinction between the jews and goyim

shapiro cant have his tribalism acknowledged

What does that have do with Nazis using the same talking points as antisemites like yourself today?

I watched the video you posted, and all he does is talk about how he feels the left and BDS are anti Semitic.

What anti-BDS legislation does he support?
He says that BDS is anti-semitic, he says that BDS is discrimination.

https://antisemitism.org.il/85498

Democrats Say They're Stopping A Pro-Israel Bill So They Can Reopen The Government. They're Doing It Because Democrats Have Soured On Israel And Warmed To Anti-Semitism.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/41871/democrats-say-theyre-stopping-pro-israel-bill-so-ben-shapiro

It's evident that he supports anti-BDS legislation, don't argue in bad faith.

This is a literal judicial legislation forcing you to sign loyalty pledges and not protest a foreign country's policies. You can't find a case right now more concerning to the first amendment and he hasn't said a peep about it. Just imagine, as I said, if this was the democrats pushing through anti-Saudi legislation in the same manner. Ben Shapiro would have a heart attack. He is not principled and he doesn't care about free speech.

I would need to think through the intricacies of this, but the reality is you have a strongly financed and extremely influential base that is manipulating minds to genocide Israel. It starts with the BDS movement and similar type movements against a traditional US ally.

I'm at work. I'd still say I am for free speech, but again there is a lot to this particular issue.
This is a form of the slippery slope fallacy. You say it starts with the BDS movement then ends in the genocide of Israel; this is false. The purpose of BDS is to force Israel to stop violating international law, to stop it's crimes against humanity and other such atrocities against Palestinians.

InB4 I'm an anti semite and hate Jews for stating the truth.

Any examples?

People in here talking about Jewish supremacy and the Talmud. Not Israel supremacy. Jewish supremacy. Which again, is straight out of Hitler's playbook.

This is a form of the slippery slope fallacy. You say it starts with the BDS movement then ends in the genocide of Israel; this is false. The purpose of BDS is to force Israel to stop violating international law, to stop it's crimes against humanity and other such atrocities against Palestinians.

InB4 I'm an anti semite and hate Jews for stating the truth.

You don't give a fuck about Palestinians.

Back