Opinion “Logic Man” Ben Shapiro: You’re Anti-Semetic No Matter What

My heritage is Palestinian Jewish, friendly reminder that there is no Zionism in the Middle East. If you're for Jewish people, you would not kill the Palestinian/atheist/black/gay etc ones. Israel is nothing more than a strawman for European tax evaders and physical resource harvesters.

I’m not following what you’re trying to say here

But, yeah, he's a shameless piece of shit like any other conservative.

This is such a pathetic statement to make . . . but expected from you I'd guess . . . good grief.

You whined yesterday about how horrible all of the evil right posters on here are and then post this crap.

This is such a pathetic statement to make . . . but expected from you I'd guess . . . good grief.

You whined yesterday about how horrible all of the evil right posters on here are and then post this crap.

You're the only one whining. I said things you didn't like but couldn't dispute, so you've resorted to following me around and talking about how exasperated you are.

Guy is an Israel shill. Outside if that he makes good points. He has an awful side, and sometimes that makes him more human, other times it makes him seem dumb

I will say that he is one of the better podcasts to listen to. And ironically I have no clue how he'll vote; he supports Trump in word about 60% of the time but could well vote against him come ballot time.
I do like that aspect of him, the non shill part. He does admonish Trump when he's being dumb and supports him when he's right.

I do like that aspect of him, the non shill part. He does admonish Trump when he's being dumb and supports him when he's right.

Some of the time it seems genuine, other times it seems like he's trying to prove that he's not a "Trumper." It's the same sort of thing Bill Maher pulls where out of the blue he'll say something conservative or in support of values. Meanwhile 90% of the time Bill is a leftist through and through.

But I like a lot of what Ben has to say and stands for, particularly when it comes to social conservatism. He's a smart, quick thinker.

Some of the time it seems genuine, other times it seems like he's trying to prove that he's not a "Trumper." It's the same sort of thing Bill Maher pulls where out of the blue he'll say something conservative or in support of values. Meanwhile 90% of the time Bill is a leftist through and through.

But I like a lot of what Ben has to say and stands for, particularly when it comes to social conservatism. He's a smart, quick thinker.
He's Def very smart and quick on his feet. Which makes it a shame that he plugs for Israel so hard.

He does seem to try and be fair otherwise. It's very odd

He's Def very smart and quick on his feet. Which makes it a shame that he plugs for Israel so hard.

He does seem to try and be fair otherwise. It's very odd

Well, I'm pro-Israel too, but honestly the anti-Semitism and victimhood angle does get a bit thick at times. Again, I'm supportive overall, but, I do hear the excessiveness and sometimes borderline kind of think, well, we get it, but that is a bit of a stretch, particularly when it comes to slandering other conservatives who aren't exactly white supremacist or anti-Israel but he's reading into something small that they said or did. This is some of the treatment Trump gets; kind of why strangely most Jews have voted Democrat.

Well, I'm pro-Israel too, but honestly the anti-Semitism and victimhood angle does get a bit thick at times. Again, I'm supportive overall, but, I do hear the excessiveness and sometimes borderline kind of think, well, we get it, but that is a bit of a stretch, particularly when it comes to slandering other conservatives who aren't exactly white supremacist or anti-Israel but he's reading into something small that they said or did. This is some of the treatment Trump gets; kind of why strangely most Jews have voted Democrat.
I'm not anti Israel. I'm anti them meddling in our politics.
But yes, sometimes he reaches for it and its basically the race card in how.he justifies it.
Was interesting on his video about why Jewish Americans are so liberal. Was interesting , as he basically denounced them as secular fools with no real ideals nor goals in mind

No matter what you think of B Shapiro, he defends free speech and your right to say whatever you wish outside of direct incitement to violence.
Why is it that the "defender of free speech" Ben Shapiro has never said a word about any of the anti-BDS laws? This is not just someone telling you not to say mean things, this is actual legislation prohibiting your free speech and forcing you to sign loyalty pledges to other countries.

A Texas Elementary School Speech Pathologist Refused to Sign a Pro-Israel Oath, Now Mandatory in Many States — so She Lost Her Job
isa-1544881457-tint-1545064635.jpg

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/17/israel-texas-anti-bds-law/

Want a Contract with A&M? Be Ready to Sign a Pro-Israel Loyalty Oath.
marginal_notation.jpg

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news...ired-to-do-business-with-texas-aandm-11589214

This is not just some states, almost all states in the US has anti-BDS laws.

pll-1544914724-e1545064534779-1024x762.jpg

And? CRICKETS...

This is the best example, but just one of many. Ben Shapiro and co. doesn't care about free speech. They only care about being allowed to say whatever they want without consequences as long as it suits their political agenda, and then when the shoe is on the other foot they reveal not to care about free speech at all. Whether that's them wanting to silence "the left" and "universities", expanding libel laws, regulating social media platforms, supporting anti-bds laws, remove sex education, or anything else tied to a political or religious dogmatic point of view.

Last edited:
Why is it that the "defender of free speech" Ben Shapiro has never said a word about any of the anti-BDS laws? This is not just someone telling you not to say mean things, this is actual legislation prohibiting your free speech and forcing you to sign loyalty pledges to other countries.

A Texas Elementary School Speech Pathologist Refused to Sign a Pro-Israel Oath, Now Mandatory in Many States — so She Lost Her Job
isa-1544881457-tint-1545064635.jpg

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/17/israel-texas-anti-bds-law/

Want a Contract with A&M? Be Ready to Sign a Pro-Israel Loyalty Oath.
marginal_notation.jpg

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news...ired-to-do-business-with-texas-aandm-11589214

This is not just some states, almost all states in the US has anti-BDS laws.

pll-1544914724-e1545064534779-1024x762.jpg

And? CRICKETS...

This is the best example, but just one of many. Ben Shapiro and co. doesn't care about free speech. They only care about being allowed to say whatever they want without consequences as long as it suits their political agenda, and then when the shoe is on the other foot they reveal not to care about free speech at all. Whether that's them wanting to silence "the left" and "universities", expanding libel laws, regulating social media platforms, supporting anti-bds laws, remove sex education, or anything else tied to a political or religious dogmatic point of view.

If you actually listen through his podcasts, he may rag on Ilhan Omar or anyone else but he always says afterward that she can say whatever she wants as long as it isn't an encitement to violence. He then uses his freedom of speech to speak out and say that she shouldn't be in the position she is in considering her views, lack of experience etc.

And lol at anyone defending universities and their violent protest of anyone slightly centrist or a hair to the right. Laughable.

If you actually listen through his podcasts, he may rag on Ilhan Omar or anyone else but he always says afterward that she can say whatever she wants as long as it isn't an encitement to violence. He then uses his freedom of speech to speak out and say that she shouldn't be in the position she is in considering her views, lack of experience etc.

And lol at anyone defending universities and their violent protest of anyone slightly centrist or a hair to the right. Laughable.
So he's using his freedom of speech to suppress Omars freedom of speech? By your logic, isn't that exactly the same thing "universities" are doing then when protesting someone?

You also side-stepped the anti-BDS point entirely. IF Ben Shapiro is such a "champion of free speech" then why has he not spoken out against actual state legislation that stifles your freedom of speech AND forces you to sign loyalty pledges to other countries? In fact, he supports anti-BDS legislation and calls all BDS anti-semitic:

You don't see the hypocrisy?

So he's using his freedom of speech to suppress Omars freedom of speech? By your logic, isn't that exactly the same thing "universities" are doing then when protesting someone?

To this point, speech is speech. Antifa and students committing actual physical violence is an entirely different thing. Can he not argue that Ilhan is unfit for her position based on numerous criteria (which in fact he does)? That is called freedom of speech. Again, her arguing the exact opposite and defending Al Qaeda and "some people doing something" is also freedom of speech. But he can argue through speech to persuade that she is unfit for of her position.

I'll get back to you about the video.

There's absolutely no hypocrisy there.

Saying someone isn't qualified to be in a position they are is not suppressing someone's freedom of speech, lol.

There's a big difference between saying Ben Shapiro is an idiot and people shouldn't listen to him, and actively trying to get his speeches shut down. Don't be stupid.

There's absolutely no hypocrisy there.

Saying someone isn't qualified to be in a position they are is not suppressing someone's freedom of speech, lol.

There's a big difference between saying Ben Shapiro is an idiot and people shouldn't listen to him, and actively trying to get his speeches shut down. Don't be stupid.
I was using his own logic.

The point about hyprocrisy was in regards to Ben Shapiro supposedly being the "free speech absolutist guy" yet he supports anti-BDS laws. Stop ignoring that part.

Youtuve comments are gold

"Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for Israel" -Ben Shapiro

<36>

The only reason posters in this thread hate Ben Shapiro is because he is Jewish. You guys would be lined up at a Hitler rally, starry-eyed to see your hero speak.

Truly disgusting to be honest. You guys are literally responsible for any synagogue shooting that ever took place.

I used to like Shapiro but his blatant Jew-supremacy thinking has really turned me off.

Back