News “Korean Zombie” wants Jose Aldo in Brazil; brushes off Jeremy Stephens

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“I do not really care [about Stephens’ call-out]. I want an opponent that will get me closer to the title. Sean Shelby agrees with me. I just took out Moicano, who is ranked #5, in that fashion so there is no reason for me to go backwards in the rankings if I want the title,” said Jung.

“I also talked to Shelby about [the rematch]. Aldo is not fighting outside of Brazil and only wants to fight three-rounders so I do not know, but I have no problem going to Brazil and rematch Aldo there.”

Talks about other topics here:
https://thebodylockmma.com/ufc/the-korean-zombie-wants-jose-aldo-in-brazil-no-jeremy-stephens/

I love zombie that last ko still scares me and I hope his chin hasn't cracked.

<TheWire1><TheWire1><{jackyeah}>
<GinJuice><GinJuice>
In.
I thought KZ was about to push the pace on Aldo before the injury’s. Let’s run it back.

hope aldo doesn't freeze up like the last time he was in brazil <mma3>

This is the most interesting matchup for Aldo imo.

I got KZ by TKO this time around.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

wouldn't be my first option for either guy but I don't think anyone would complain about a rematch. I think zombie beats him and secures a title shot with a W

But Yair got KO of the century over you not too long ago. So where does he sit on the ladder to the title?

Aldo will finish KZ again

So, dislocated shoulder? I don't know if you remember the first match but Aldo was never anywhere near finishing him until his shoulder popped. Aldo was also slowing down while KZ was starting to turn up the heat. If not for the injury, Aldo might have just squeaked by with a 48-47 victory.

What I want to know is why Aldo won't take any 5 rounders.

Would rather see fresh matchups for both. There are still plenty of intriguing opponents out the with divisional relevance. Keep the idea of a rematch in the back pocket for awhile longer.

Last edited:
Weird as it sounds, I’d take moicano in a rematch

Love the zombie, awesome fighter. I think moicano is better. He came out cold and through a laughably lazy jab when you’re in the top five.... it’s too easy. Moicano is highly skilled and wouldn’t make that mistake again.

KZ vs. Ortega sounds good to me. Ortega hasn't fought in more than 7 months and doesn't appear to have anything booked. And Aldo vs. Zabit would also be fun.

Weird as it sounds, I’d take moicano in a rematch

Love the zombie, awesome fighter. I think moicano is better. He came out cold and through a laughably lazy jab when you’re in the top five.... it’s too easy. Moicano is highly skilled and wouldn’t make that mistake again.
Salty

What I want to know is why Aldo won't take any 5 rounders.
Probably because they're alot of work at this point in his career...that's why he's looked so great lately (minus the last fight) he can go all out in 3 rounds and not worry about gassing out

Back