“Just a guy who went out there and went all out and just never gave up,”

According to Anthony "Rumble" Johnson at the post fight press conference of UFC 210, he wants to be remembered as : “Just a guy who went out there and went all out and just never gave up". What say you sherdoggers? Is that how you will remember him?? Personally I think if the average fight fan had Rumble's abilities, they would be champion of the world several times over. I think his mental game is his achilles heel and him leaving the sport at 33 years old, in the prime of his career, with no publicly known major injuries is a travesty. And his 5x rolling over to his stomach and getting RNCed without seriously defending speaks to the opposite of his words.

The average fight fan wouldn't even make the walk to the Octagon even if they had his abilities.

You'd piss your vale tudo shorts in the dressing room even if you had King Kong's abilities TS. We all know it.

He's the black Vitor Belfort. Dangerous in the first round but mentally weak and quits when the going gets tough

I think it's disgusting that he must be getting biggest prop for not denying his own wrong conduct in the history of humanity, oh wow he doesn't deny any of it, I don't think Hitler did either, oh wait maybe he didn't, well that changes things.

Can you imagine if a professional athlete so outrageously fails a drug test, and then says shit like if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying? Can you imagine the public backlash?

But, it's Sonnen, so it must be okay. He doesn't deny it, hey, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying? who cares about all the honest, hardworking man who played the right way who couldn't be 1/1000 th as successful as the scumbag?

Fucking disgusting is the word.
The only people not cheating are the ones in the amateur circuit who will probably fight Travis Fulton. Every one is on something. Chael is just funny and good at talking.

I trained at MFS for years. I trained with Robbie Lawler, Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Pat Miletich himself, Brock Lesnar, Ben Rothwell. Every single one is on something.

I think it's disgusting that he must be getting biggest prop for not denying his own wrong conduct in the history of humanity, oh wow he doesn't deny any of it, I don't think Hitler did either, oh wait maybe he didn't, well that changes things.

Can you imagine if a professional athlete so outrageously fails a drug test, and then says shit like if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying? Can you imagine the public backlash?

But, it's Sonnen, so it must be okay. He doesn't deny it, hey, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying? who cares about all the honest, hardworking man who played the right way who couldn't be 1/1000 th as successful as the scumbag?

Fucking disgusting is the word.

Chael is Hitler?

<36>

He never gave up, in the context that he got cut from UFC, hit rock bottom and climbed his way back up to UFC, and then reached the #1 contender spot.

Got eye poked many times in fights but fought through it - got the KO in multiple occasions.

Then again, I don't expect basement dwellers in Sherdog to be capable of appreciating another gentlemans hard work. How would they know what hard work is?

Just watch the fights hands covered in cheetos and judge the fighters based on the result.
This
He means in the greater context of his career, not in terms of every individual fight

The average fight fan wouldn't even make the walk to the Octagon even if they had his abilities.

You'd piss your vale tudo shorts in the dressing room even if you had King Kong's abilities TS. We all know it.
Lol projecting much?

I personally thought Rumble folded under pressure. But, maybe it's not fair to say that, when guys like Sonnen gets a pass big time for some reason, a cheating quitter who taps to strikes.

If you ask me, that's probably not true, but he's not Chael Sonnen, you see.
Sonnen did not get a pass, he had fans and haters like anyone else

Back