“Intense” cultures

johnnybeebob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My father in law is from Guyana.
This guy is intense.

Even in retirement he recently pulled a cutlas (machete) on a guy back in Guyana for stealing mango from his tree.

brawling, screaming, yelling is just normal life.
I find certain cultures like that Russia as well. Jamaica too

My wife is Albanian. Her parents always sound like they're screaming at each other when speaking their native tongue.

Murkan. Just look at Black Friday or McDonald's brawls. Very intense athletic and explosive people. Wars all over the world. Every race and nationality that comes here becomes really intense. Look at the movies and music we put out. Very intense. Very athletic. Very explosive lyrics in both rap and rock. Everything we do is intense.

Those islanders who have to bungee jump from a sketchy tower and a vine to become a man.

I'd just become a woman instead.

My father in law is from Guyana.
This guy is intense.

Even in retirement he recently pulled a cutlas (machete) on a guy back in Guyana for stealing mango from his tree.

brawling, screaming, yelling is just normal life.
I find certain cultures like that Russia as well. Jamaica too
LOL last week your father in law was living in Canada. You are without a doubt the most BS poster on Sherdog.
Also Mangos are so common in Guyana no one would defend them with their lives lmao.

LOL last week your father in law was living in Canada. You are without a doubt the most BS poster on Sherdog.
Also Mangos are so common in Guyana no one would defend them with their lives lmao.
Mangos are common in everywhere on south america, maybe not on argentina and uruguay but honestly unless the guy sells mangos for a living that is just absurd trown the guy in jail

Military, the tools and tactics differ, the attitude is the same.

He comes back every 6 months to keep his OHIP card

Back