“If you fight and get caught with anabolic steroids you should get charged with attempted murder”

Matt Mitrione MMA Hour right now.

Can't happen and would never happen....firstly, many fighters have died in the ring or injuries sustained in the ring...by guys that weren't on any drugs....so How do you prove the person died directly cause the other guy did steroids....they are in a dangerous sport...they know the risks involved...they know they could possibly die...that is a risk they all take...steroids or no steroids, a death can occur...these are the risks fighters take...if you don't like it, do something else...

pssstttt....I know

I thought he'd kill meathead on looks alone..I'll never learn
Haha that's what Big Baby thought as well. But iirc Mitrione was cold as ice when that giant confronted him.

Coming from a former football player? Please stfu meathead.

Lets compare how many guys have died with traumatic brain disorder to mma fighters....and you can't tell me, football players don't juice...again...they know the risks involved with it...you can't prove whether the steroids are the direct reason for the death..impossible to prove...and they are taking that risk of death...with or without steroids...

It's arguably battery, as the guy didn't agree to those conditions beforehand. Attempted murder would require you show intent to, you know, actually murder a guy.

It's arguably battery, as the guy didn't agree to those conditions beforehand. Attempted murder would require you show intent to, you know, actually murder a guy.

He most certainly did agree to those conditions...when you play pro football or boxing or mma, you are accepting the risks, that you could be paralyzed or killed...whether someone takes roids or not...it can happen...prove to me, how they can prove, that the steroids are the direct reason for someones death...you can't...impossible...

Extreme way to say it but I agree.
PED users should be shamed, persecuted, humiliated.
Nobody, popular or not (GSP, McGregor, Jon Jones, etc) should be given special care if they get popped for roids.

If it involves people getting hurt?

Probably should be

Really any form of negligence - which is the root cause of almost every collision - could be argued to be in that case.

bans need to be increased for sure ......

They should have a league that allows steroids and weapons.

He most certainly did agree to those conditions...when you play pro football or boxing or mma, you are accepting the risks, that you could be paralyzed or killed...whether someone takes roids or not...it can happen...prove to me, how they can prove, that the steroids are the direct reason for someones death...you can't...impossible...
Jesus Christ learn how to use periods and commas. Ellipses aren't a replacement.

And no, they didn't agree to those conditions. PEDs are banned in MMA in the US. The fight was accepted assuming that a fighter would abide by that.

I don't know about criminal charges, but they definitely should increase the financial penalty. I think it should be somewhere between 50-100% of your fight purse as a fine, and the amount fined should be split between the AC and your opponent.

if you post this, it should be moved to worldwide

So if you lift weights and train the technique to generate more power, should be also accused of murder attempt.

Back