“If you’re real gangster why didn’t you come inside the bus”

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not Russian but is fighting inside the bus a thing in Russia?

Conor made an exit for him, he couldve just stepped out

Well no intelligent man is going to fight 15-20 coked up douche bags with a massive group of 3.

Anyone who doesn't fight coked up losers is better because of that

Khabib has a legitimate point here. If they wanted to target him they should have stepped inside take him out and then beat him up .Instead they end up smashing windows and injuring other fighters.

Well no intelligent man is going to fight 15-20 coked up douche bags with a massive group of 3.
Was going to say Mike Tyson would fuck them up but realised you said intelligent.

Yeah, because they all assaulted Artem and threw shit at him
Why would they throw shit at him when he was right infront of them?
Habib and his crew were in the bus like the pics prove, refused to go down and bus was leaving

Conor made an exit for him, he couldve just stepped out
Climb through a window edged with jagged glass into a crowd of 20+ dudes chucking metal shit at you while highly dehydrated and being scheduled to fight in two days.

You cannot be this dumb.

Why would they throw shit at him when he was right infront of them?
Habib and his crew were in the bus like the pics prove, refused to go down and bus was leaving
Khabib's crew wasn't with him. It was Ali and one of his cornermen. The bus was full of all the red corner fighters.

shook
QbrSjtR.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Climb through a window edged with jagged glass into a crowd of 20+ dudes chucking metal shit at you while highly dehydrated and being scheduled to fight in two days.

You cannot be this dumb.
lol you cant really think I was being serious?

small hint, almost every first answer in a thread is a smart ass comment..... its a sherdog thing

Khabib was in no state to fight
anybody. He thought his life might end at that moment.

Nobody wants a piece of Conor when they can barely walk.

Khabib didn't realize Conor is bout that life.

Talk shit get hit.

I'm embarrassed as a Conor fan right now. That was BS.

But...dude gives zero fucks for real

You cannot be this dumb.

He is that dumb

lol you cant really think I was being serious?

small hint, almost every first answer in a thread is a smart ass comment..... its a sherdog thing
You've also spent the entirety of the day hopping from thread to thread bashing Khabib. Your credibility ain't exactly in good shape in this regard.

Conor was a prick for doing what he did, but Khabib's reply is just cringeworthy. Everyone knows he was scared and won't come out.

Back