“I see white people !”

Isn't it part of the definition of ME that this is the case, that memory is unreliable?
While this is true, it shouldn’t be called the Mandela Effect.
Who the fuck would think Mandela died in prison? What, he was president of SA, then went to prison because of apartheid, which he as president instituted, then died there? It would make zero fucking since for anyone to believe he died in prison. They would have to have literally zero knowledge of world history. Absolutely none.

Who the fuck would think Mandela died in prison? What, he was president of SA, then went to prison because of apartheid, which he as president instituted, then died there? It would make zero fucking since for anyone to believe he died in prison. They would have to have literally zero knowledge of world history. Absolutely none.

he died in prison when Biden was in jail with him

he died in prison when Biden was in jail with him
Of course. Of course.

Personally, I call it The Madonna Effect, because everyone thought Madonna murdered Casey Anthony until Casey Anthony shot Oscar Pitsotrius in the spine, paralyzing him. Then she got pregnant. It makes sense.

How old are you? I'm under the assumption that it was prevalent among people who were already of an age necessary to be cognizant of world events during the time leading up to the end of apartheid.

I see dead user names. This thread is littered with them.

He clearly says dead people, that's how hard the weed hit him. He's hanging out with white people...

So many classic threads were started by banned users. Strange.

How old are you? I'm under the assumption that it was prevalent among people who were already of an age necessary to be cognizant of world events during the time leading up to the end of apartheid.
I’m 40.

I’ve seen movies where the preview or trailer has scenes that exist in the movie, but they are slightly different. Hereditary is a recent one I can remember

and I know specifically which part you’re talking about, or the one I caught

/years old thread

Half the members in this thread have been banned…
<Dany07>

Back