“I see white people !”

Mr Clown

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I clearly remember him saying this line in Scary Movie !

Now, though, it is him simply saying “I see dead people”. The whole point of this being funny was the parody of the sixth sense ! This Mandela effect thing is really messing with me.

There is no such thing as the Mandela Effect. The reason people believe it is because our memories are completely unreliable.

Damn. This is the first ME that’s really messing with me. He for sure said that somewhere.

Had to have been in a trailer at some point or something.

I think I see White People was in the poster or something

Update: seems there's been a lot of discussion about this online and people remembering similar but struggling to find proof. I finally found some evidence:

Last edited:
No matter the dimension Mandela no stranger to racial profiling.

Mandela Effect:

man-in-tire.jpg

No "after" pictures needed.

I think I see White People was in the poster or something

Update: seems there's been a lot of discussion about this online and people remembering similar but struggling to find proof. I finally found some evidence:

That newspaper clip is fucked up...

That isn't Shawn Wayans saying the line, it's Marlan Wayans. If they fucked that up, then they most likely got the two lines confused with the Undercover Brother clip too.

Not really good evidence to prove the point.

“I see white people, walking around like regular people”

“Those are the police. Just make sure they don’t see you”

- that’s all from a Chapelle show sketch.

Lol whitey is so racist we even mix up black comedy clips because they look alike

I’ve seen movies where the preview or trailer has scenes that exist in the movie, but they are slightly different. Hereditary is a recent one I can remember

I clearly remember him saying this line in Scary Movie !

Now, though, it is him simply saying “I see dead people”. The whole point of this being funny was the parody of the sixth sense ! This Mandela effect thing is really messing with me.

Hmm... I remember that too. Could it be the snowflakes cucking about because they were triggered?

I’ve seen movies where the preview or trailer has scenes that exist in the movie, but they are slightly different. Hereditary is a recent one I can remember

Yup. The trailer is made well ahead of the final cut and things get deleted and changed by the time the actual movie comes out. I can say with certainty that Scary Movie's commercial had the line "I see white people" and I've never seen the movie.

Mandela effect is baloney until one hits you hard with direct memory conflict

We live in a multi-dimensional reality folks, we are shifting all the time, cross your fingers you shift to the right one

They used to even film scenes just for trailers. Now by the time the movie is released, you've seen most of the intriguing parts.

Back